• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Santa outfit

MayorKami

Just a helpful mayor <3
Bells
Silver Mailbox
Tasty Cake
White Pansy
Feedback
100% (10) +
Ok, so I haven?t kept up with my Main Street stores lately and I haven?t been able to get the Santa clothes.. the only thing that has been spawning is the Santa hat, and I thought I got it but can?t find it. I?m kinda busy and can?t check my catalogue until tomorrow, but I don?t want to wait until the last second for the outfit for toy day.

Basically: I need a full Santa outfit. I would prefer paying in igb, because I don?t have too much tbt, but I can do whatever payment you prefer.

I can also trade you if you have a wishlist. I have a pretty good amount of things and I have Happy Home Designer linked exclusives. Lmk whatever you?d like to do.

I don?t get home until about 4:00 est because of school, please keep that in mind :p

I have the shirt, pants, boots, hat, and beard so I can order each. I also have HHD linked. What other things, dlc or amiibo items do you have?

Also I’m going to bed soon. As it’s middle of night for me. So can trade my tomorrow.

Last edited:
I have the shirt, pants, boots, hat, and beard so I can order each. I also have HHD linked. What other things, dlc or amiibo items do you have?

Also I’m going to bed soon. As it’s middle of night for me. So can trade my tomorrow.

I happen to have the autograph cards on your wishlist, does that sound okay? Also, I entered ladyphantomofmusic’s giveaway, so I’ll let you know if I win, and if not I’ll trade you :)

Also I?m going to bed soon. As it?s middle of night for me. So can trade my tomorrow.

I happen to have the autograph cards on your wishlist, does that sound okay? Also, I entered ladyphantomofmusic?s giveaway, so I?ll let you know if I win, and if not I?ll trade you :)

Back