• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hiya!

Anneke

Bells
Hi everyone!:)
My name is Anneke, I'm from the Netherlands and I'm 21 years old. I'm studying Arts, Culture and Media in Groningen and I love playing games on my Nintendo and winning hehehehe. I'm also fond of bad movies and nice food!

So after a long period of constant studying and worrying about my grades, I've decided to become mayor again! I haven't played Animal Crossing in a long time, but I've started playing when I was 15 and I've completely fallen in love with this game... My old town (in AC Wild World) had a lot of villagers I loved, so now I'm kinda on a quest to get some of them back in my new town (in AC New Leaf), because I'm honestly to scared to start up my game from years ago :') Sooooo if you happen to see Wolfgang or Snake and you want to get rid of them, please contact me!

I hope I can meet some of you and become friends :)

Welcome to the forums! I adore bad movies myself. I'd totally recommend The Room if you haven't seen it yet!

Back