• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Have you ever gotten multiple PWP requests in the same day or two?

Rose

give the goblin some gold
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Coco
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Ruby
Poptart Easter Egg
Pikachu Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
Pokéball
The general consensus seems to be that only one PWP can be requested per day or two. Anyone have any evidence of this not being the case? Just wondering if continuing to do the swimming trick is a waste of time after you get one request.

Edit to clarify: I'm more curious as to how close together PWPs can be requested than anything! Whether the next day is long enough to reasonably expect a PWP or not.

Last edited:
Nope, one request per day is all you get so it would be a waste of your time to continue doing the swim trick

Nope, one request per day is all you get so it would be a waste of your time to continue doing the swim trick
Makes sense! How about the day after? You think the likelihood of another is still pretty low or does it 'reset' so to speak?

No? I don?t really pay attention. I am just waiting for some to suggest the lost and found and the cafe. I have spots I want to put them, well I have to figure out which two have in which spot. One is near my town hall, and closer to retail, the other spot is closer to my house.

Last edited:
No? I don’t really pay attention. I am just waiting for some to suggest the lost and found and the cafe. I have spots I want to put them, well I have to figure out which two have in which spot. One is near my town hall, and closer to retail, the other spot is closer to my house.

The Caf? is suggested by Blathers when you have upgraded the Museum and donated 50 items (at least one in each category), and had the Museum for a few days, I think =)

Edit: To answer the main question, only gotten one PWP request/day, never more. Would have been nice if that was possible though :D

Last edited:
Your right. I looked it up. I just have to wait a few more days for it to be suggested. I may put it close to my house, which is close to the sea. More relaxing for patrons.

Yesterday Blathers requested the museum upgrade and Astrid suggested the modern streetlight. That's the only time I have ever gotten more than one request in one day. I have been doing the diving trick for pwps for over a week straight and have only ever gotten one request per day. I do continue diving after I have received a pwp request because I'm also looking for moving pings and I'm trying to get certain villagers to ping about other things and have never gotten additional pwp request, though I have read various sources online say that it is possible only very rare. I haven't experienced it myself. Prior to this town, I had another town for four years and also only got one request per day and sometimes not for several days.

From a villager, you can only get one request per day, as far as I know. I've never gotten two of them in the same day.

However, you CAN get other PWPs suggested that day, such as the Dream Suite from Isabelle, and Museum Renovation from Blathers. I've had 3 PWPs suggested in one day because of this.

Thanks for all your input everybody! This clears things up a lot for me. I think we can safely assume it doesn't happen if nobody has had more than one in a day. :lemon:

Back