Buying White Festive Tree

I have a couple of W. Festive Trees left, so we can establish a trade :D
I'm in need of furniture sets, at the moment ^^
I'm afraid my catalog is pretty pathetic at the moment. Otherwise, I would totally offer to help!

- - - Post Merge - - -

i have a white festive tree! just looking for tbt c:
How much TBT are you looking for? :)

I'm afraid my catalog is pretty pathetic at the moment. Otherwise, I would totally offer to help!

- - - Post Merge - - -

hm im not really sure? ive heard that this item is pretty rare though so I was thinking 50 tbt, but any negotiation is fine with me!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Any set or piece will help, :D I recently restarted my game.

Last edited:
hm im not really sure? ive heard that this item is pretty rare though so I was thinking 50 tbt, but any negotiation is fine with me!
I would have guessed the same price range, but this thread (click) seems to be selling two for 30 in a bundle with other items? So confusing. :confused: Totally get it if you don't wanna part with yours for 15TBT however!

I would have guessed the same price range, but this thread (click) seems to be selling two for 30 in a bundle with other items? So confusing. :confused: Totally get it if you don't wanna part with yours for 15TBT however!

ah I see, it is totally confusing! and I'm sorry I don't think I'll be selling it for 15 tbt unfortunately ;-;

ah I see, it is totally confusing! and I'm sorry I don't think I'll be selling it for 15 tbt unfortunately ;-;
No worries! It is still a pretty rare item. Thank you for the offer! :)

Back