• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying White Festive Tree

I have a couple of W. Festive Trees left, so we can establish a trade :D
I'm in need of furniture sets, at the moment ^^
I'm afraid my catalog is pretty pathetic at the moment. Otherwise, I would totally offer to help!

- - - Post Merge - - -

i have a white festive tree! just looking for tbt c:
How much TBT are you looking for? :)

I'm afraid my catalog is pretty pathetic at the moment. Otherwise, I would totally offer to help!

- - - Post Merge - - -

hm im not really sure? ive heard that this item is pretty rare though so I was thinking 50 tbt, but any negotiation is fine with me!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Any set or piece will help, :D I recently restarted my game.

Last edited:
hm im not really sure? ive heard that this item is pretty rare though so I was thinking 50 tbt, but any negotiation is fine with me!
I would have guessed the same price range, but this thread (click) seems to be selling two for 30 in a bundle with other items? So confusing. :confused: Totally get it if you don't wanna part with yours for 15TBT however!

I would have guessed the same price range, but this thread (click) seems to be selling two for 30 in a bundle with other items? So confusing. :confused: Totally get it if you don't wanna part with yours for 15TBT however!

ah I see, it is totally confusing! and I'm sorry I don't think I'll be selling it for 15 tbt unfortunately ;-;

ah I see, it is totally confusing! and I'm sorry I don't think I'll be selling it for 15 tbt unfortunately ;-;
No worries! It is still a pretty rare item. Thank you for the offer! :)

Back