Giveaway Town improvement raffle!

Chewy.7204

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
100% (48) +
I am in need of advice on what to do next in my town. I am currently working on my town but ran out of ideas (at least for an alt and the main design of the town). So I decided to host a raffel! To enter for the month all you have to do is visit my dream town and think of ways it could be improved and what you enjoyed about the town. Then comment your critiques and you will be entered (for the month please come back next month for another entry) to win some prizes. The winner of the raffle will be anounced near the last day of the month. Prizes will be awarded by New Leaf Welcome Amiibo.

Rules for Entry
1. You must show a picture of you in my dream town on your entry form to be officially entered
2. 1 raffle win per TBT user (so people who haven't won raffle can have a better chance at the prize)
3.You must Re-Visit my town each month to be re-entered for that month (no buts!)
4.Just to be sure you have read these rules please state your favorite amiibo is.
5.Never expected but DEFINITELY always appreciated!
Wishlist items (mainly used in alt character houses for something), Bells (HUGE! You all know how hard it is to earn enough bells for loans and I don't have the time to go to the island at night EVER!), Tree starts, blue flowers, axes, watering cans (that are better than a normal one)
If given items off of this list you will have a doubled chance at winning

Entry form:

Mayor's Name:
Town's Name:
Image of you in a dream of my town:
Critiques:
Any appreciated items?:
Extra notes:

Bonus points if you find a good area for the orchard! Please add that to your Entry form if applicable!

what about people just telling you good ideas to improve your town ?
and the better the idea, the more TBT they get paid.

The reason is you need to see the layout of the town to have really good ideas on what could make it better; so ideas without a visit would be accepted but wouldn't earn an entry.
And I never said the prize was TBT and it probably won't be. It most likely will be items from my shops or customized furniture sets.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Although I may send a few TBT to the winner

Back