Phobias- please say I'm not the only one

Ugh, I have a phobia of clowns (I don't really remember what's it called lmao). I just really hated them, kinda ironic since I used to be one. You should had seen me last year with all those clowns running in the streets. It was terrible >.<

I'd say I have a phobia of seeing anything paranormal, or other-worldly. Now, I've never actually seen a ghost but I really don't want to either. I feel like i'd be just about ready to pass out, if I did. I really can't watch anything ghost/paranormal related on tv, or on youtube. It scares the living daylights out of me, and whenever it comes up in my recommended I usually panic, and press the option of "don't recommend this to me anymore" or something like that. I really don't like being told ghost/paranormal stories either, not even for a second. I'm never able to sleep for weeks after being told things like that. Being around people using a ouija board would probably be my worst nightmare for me.

Last edited:
I have glossophobia which is the fear of speaking. Yes, I get that everyone is somewhat afraid of speaking and that there's "nothing to worry about we're all doing the same thing" but even thinking about presenting makes me want to throw up and talking about it makes me tear up.

A couple years ago I had a solo presentation in front of my class for social studies, everything was going fine, I didn't even need to look at my notes. But then I somehow ended up walking over to my teacher (I don't remember this part at all) and I couldn't breathe. I was hyper-ventilating in front of my class and my teacher asked me if I would like to go into the hallway with a friend and I couldn't speak at this point so I just pointed to my best friend in the class.

So now I'm fine with group presentations on occasion, I just try and do the least amount of presenting even if that means doing all the research.

I have that same fear, one girl threw up next to me when I was in like 2nd grade and I started crying hysterically, I'm always kinda nervous on rides because I think someone is going to get sick near me I really hate it

I have that same fear, one girl threw up next to me when I was in like 2nd grade and I started crying hysterically, I'm always kinda nervous on rides because I think someone is going to get sick near me I really hate it
I wen ta a famous theme park with my family, Tivoli Gardens in Copenhagen and it was amazing! It was broken into parts and each one resembled a country or time era. I went on a rollercoaster on the China section and a little kid vomited in front of us going down so guess what? It flew into my face.

Back