• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Cycling Kaerus Cycling ♡ New: Zucker | Boxes: Chrissy

seliph

free palestine
Pear 🍐
Mango 🥭
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Sky Clouds Scenery
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Sweet Heart Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Sky Clouds Scenery
Cyan Heart Glow Wand
Friendly Ghost Plush
Yellow Crescent Moon
Space Whale Plush
Blue Crescent Moon
Feedback
100% (228) +
Kaerus Cycling

Yo guys, I've started a new town recently and decided to do some cycling until I figure out what exactly I wanna do with it! Also figured I'd rather this than make several selling/giveaway threads.

Rules/Info

? My timezone is EST. I'm typically available during the evening and at night.
? My town name is Kaerus. I have two characters named Faye (mayor) and Ren. You may be greeted by either one.
? I want to move things quickly, so if you've claimed or lurked a villager first I will give you around 24 hours to pick them up before they go to either someone else or the void.
? Tier 5-6 villagers will likely be auto-voided if no one is lurking for them.
? Lurking is 100% free. You can lurk for up to three villagers, and you're welcome to lurk for any villagers already in my town. No reservations.
? You may not lurk for: Vesta, Julian, Mira, Kyle, Ruby, Snake, Ankha, Lobo.
? Prince, Cole, and Kiki are maybe-dreamies. Feel free to lurk for them, I'll let lurkers know if I decide to keep them.
? Please, for the love of Resetti, have a clear void. This means going to a town with 10 villagers after you've voided a villager yourself. I'm willing to wait for you to do this since I don't want your void villagers!
? My town is new so I don't care if you run so long as you follow me and stay off the flowers.
? While I don't mind villagers mentioning other mayors, I'd rather you not talk to my villagers just to keep the process speedy.
? I don't have any amiibo cards. Please don't ask for amiibo card villagers.​

Prices

Prices will be based off the Villager Popularity List. I am only taking TBT as well as some in-game items listed below. If paying with TBT, feel free to send it after your villager has agreed to move into your town. If paying with in-game items, please drop your items off near the train station and I'll lead you to your villager afterwards.

I'm not looking for my dreamies yet since I'm still not sure where I'm putting them.

Villager Costs

Tier 1: 20 TBT
Tier 2: 15 TBT
Tier 3: 10 TBT
Tier 4: 5 TBT
Tier 5: Free!
Tier 6: Free!

? Newbies (1 month old or less) can get one villager free!
? Unoriginal villagers will be 10% off.
Changes will be marked with an asterisk (*).
zVo18yM.png
Other Payment Options:

Blue Roses: Valued at 1 TBT each
Bushes: Valued at 1 TBT each - no holly!
Museum Items: Valued at 2 TBT each (list here!)

? I will accept mixed payment of TBT & in-game items.
? I am not taking IGB.

Current Villagers

5WXkuEQ.png

Zucker
Tier 1
NEW!

NFURp30.png

Paula
Tier 6
GtoPMQC.png

Coco
Tier 2​
VEyiaUE.png

Chrissy
Tier 1
BOXES! -
For 1 week​
HLMDtPw.png

Sparro
Tier 5​

0CDjHyX.png

Canberra
Tier 6
*shirt​
H53Z73i.png

Tiffany
Tier 4
*shirt​
yILdZzr.png

Del
Tier 5
LfIepIP.png

Keaton
Tier 6

Lurkers

garrenn: Kitt
brooklyn9 - Marina
Yabbe - Bam
Barbara - Gladys
BlueberryPoptarts - Zucker, Tia
MariaMauva - Tiffany
Mikon - Beau, Drago, Sprinkles
5cm/s - Benjamin
Staur - Merengue, Fauna, Cookie

Past Villagers

Please note the order in which these villagers left prior to Chief may be wrong

Diva
Bonbon
Walt
Harry
Kevin
Freckles
Gwen
Jitters
Groucho
Derwin
Drago
Pierce
Marshal
Elise
Papi
Chief
Goose
Anabelle
Gruff
Molly
Benjamin

Last edited:
:eek: Can I have Molly for 15 TBT? o.o Or like lurk for her? (Sorry Its bee a really long time since Ive done this lol.)

Last edited:
I'm lurking for Kitt :) She's tier 5

Can I lurk for marina?

Hello! May I lurk for Bam? :)

Added all of you guys to the lurk list!

:eek: Can I have Molly for 15 TBT? o.o Or like lurk for her? (Sorry Its bee a really long time since Ive done this lol.)

I'll add you to the lurker list. As of now no one's in boxes, so you'll be the first to hear when she's leaving and you'll have first dibs on her c:

-----

Edit: Goose now in boxes!

Last edited:
Hiya, would I be able to lurk for Tiffany? I know she’s already in the town but could you let me know if she’s in boxes? Thank you ^-^

Everyone's been added to the lurk list thus far!

Hiya, would I be able to lurk for Tiffany? I know she’s already in the town but could you let me know if she’s in boxes? Thank you ^-^

Yep! I'll add it to the original post that you can absolutely lurk for any of my current villagers

I guess ill be lurking around for Ankha, Beau and Stitches

I guess ill be lurking around for Ankha, Beau and Stitches

You can lurk for Beau and Stitches. Ankha's on my no-lurk list.

if benjamin is still in town, i'd love to adopt him! :)

He is, I'll put you on his lurk list! Just a heads up I think someone else is lurking for him as well though

oh snap right thats right. I guess ill do Beau, Drago and Sprinkles since i think im gonna get stitches

Looking for Merengue, Marshal, Cookie, Pekoe, Fauna

Looking for Merengue, Marshal, Cookie, Pekoe, Fauna

Please read the rules again, you can lurk for up to three at once.

I recently had Marshal so my advice would be to pick 3 from the other four unless you're deadset on him.

Please read the rules again, you can lurk for up to three at once.

I recently had Marshal so my advice would be to pick 3 from the other four unless you're deadset on him.

Omg my bad... I meant to post this on the "looking for" thread. I'd like to lurk for Merengue, Fauna and Cookie pls? sorry bout that. :)

Back