• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying IGB for TBT ❤⃛ヾ(๑❛ ▿ ◠๑ )

QFKA

🌊 ocean waves 🌊
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Spring Shamrock
Cake
Feedback
100% (207) +
Hello! I'm buying IGB for TBT. I don't know the general pricing for IGB -> TBT but I'm hoping to buy 100 million bells worth.

I can also give out amiibo furniture for the IGB! ^^

hey i think the price is 200k for 1 tbt, I can do 50 tbt for 10 mil (if i did my math right haha) if you're available right now?

if not, im good with negotiation just lmk what you're looking for!

edit: just realized you were looking for 100 mil and i can totally do that too! i know 500 tbt is kind of a lot though so if you were looking for a smaller scale I could offer that too!

Last edited:
i can help with this!
1 tbt = 200k so 100mil would be 500 tbt!
if you'd be willing to wait, i can set all of it on my town ground and then let you in?

hey i think the price is 200k for 1 tbt, I can do 50 tbt for 10 mil (if i did my math right haha) if you're available right now?

if not, im good with negotiation just lmk what you're looking for!

edit: just realized you were looking for 100 mil and i can totally do that too! i know 500 tbt is kind of a lot though so if you were looking for a smaller scale I could offer that too!

oof... 500 tbt... I think that should be fine though since it's not like I use my TBT for anything ^^; awesome, we can do the trade right now ^^ would you like me to transfer the TBT first?

Also, my town is full of tiles, flowers, and just random garbage so is it alright if we did the trade at your town? ^^ thank you so much ~

- - - Post Merge - - -

i can help with this!
1 tbt = 200k so 100mil would be 500 tbt!
if you'd be willing to wait, i can set all of it on my town ground and then let you in?

thank you for the offer! If you replied first I would have accepted the offer but if I'm looking for bells later I'll definitely come to you! ^^

once again, thank you so much for the offer!

oof... 500 tbt... I think that should be fine though since it's not like I use my TBT for anything ^^; awesome, we can do the trade right now ^^ would you like me to transfer the TBT first?

Also, my town is full of tiles, flowers, and just random garbage so is it alright if we did the trade at your town? ^^ thank you so much ~

ok, yeah i can trade right now! my town is fine but i used to hack so my town is verrryyy full, i can probably temporarily move some of my flowers to make some room haha

and you can transfer the tbt after since its gonna be a long process for 100 mil haha c: ill add you rn

Last edited:
ok, yeah i can trade right now! my town is fine but i used to hack so my town is verrryyy full, i can probably temporarily move some of my flowers to make some room haha

and you can transfer the tbt after since its gonna be a long process for 100 mil haha c: ill add you rn

awesome! I'll move to a place with a more stable connection and add you as well ^^ thank you so much~

awesome! I'll move to a place with a more stable connection and add you as well ^^ thank you so much~

ok! ill open my gates, I may have to take a quick shower but I'll let you know if I have to leave suddenly for a little!

Once again, I'm looking for IGB!

I would like to buy 100 million IBG. Please like this post if you are interested. Name your price. :)

hi! i can do this for you c: the rate for igb to tbt is 200k for 1 tbt. 100m igb would amount to 500 tbt if that?s alright with you

Last edited:
hi! i can do this for you c: the rate for igb to tbt is 200k for 1 tbt. 100m igb would amount to 500 tbt if that?s alright with you

Sounds good :D i will happily oblige

also, if I may ask, how do people get so many bells? xD

if I may ask, how do people get so many bells? xD
It's nips Akihiko! ( It's the major cheat I do, with using a town that has super high nip price! lol )

It will cost goddamn long hours though, to drop off and/or pick up 100 mil bells. (@▽@ Good luck~

It's nips Akihiko! ( It's the major cheat I do, with using a town that has super high nip price! lol )

It will cost goddamn long hours though, to drop off and/or pick up 100 mil bells. (@▽@ Good luck~

nip... as in turnip right? xD

Oh... I'm aware xD Thank you <3

Sounds good :D i will happily oblige

also, if I may ask, how do people get so many bells? xD

yay ok, i get home from work at 4:30pm est today and will be on for the rest of the evening if that works for you c:

yay ok, i get home from work at 4:30pm est today and will be on for the rest of the evening if that works for you c:

Perfect :D I'll be around then. Just shoot me a message whenever you're ready. :) Thank you so much for this!

Also, when I'll be entering, I will be as mayor Ryoko from Castella. :D

Last edited:
Perfect :D I'll be around then. Just shoot me a message whenever you're ready. :) Thank you so much for this!

Also, when I'll be entering, I will be as mayor Ryoko from Castella. :D

hi! i just got home now and can get you your bells :3 i’ll wait to see your gates~

Back