• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling ☆ small cheap storage cleanout ☆

Tinkalila

Unhindered Eccentric
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
6862-6003-7618
Small Mailbox
The Bell Tree Fair 2014 Patch
Feedback
100% (41) +
hi! this is a small storage cleanout sale. i accept both igb and tbt, but i prefer igb! you can offer whatever you want, these are not valuable items! i also have a wishlist if you'd like to trade.

[my wishlist]

furniture items
-cement mixer
-sweets minilamp
-mermaid closet
-lovely bed
-cool globe
-editor's desk
-scarecrow
-polka-dot closet
-polka-dot stool
-clay furnace
-hearth
-aurora screen
-pickle jar
-arrow sign
-rococo bed

wallpapers
-pastel-dot wall (x2)
-bamboo wall
-marine pop wall
-mini dharma

floors
-jingle carpet
-dotted rug

clothes
-two-tone pants
-stripe shoes
-cowboy boots
-muumuu
-flan tank
-brown-bar shirt
-red aloha tee

gyroids
-gargloid
-mega fizzoid
-mini quazoid
-mega harmonoid
-mega oboid
-mega harmanoid
-mini howloid
-mega buzzoid
-lamentoid

other items
-bubble wand
-orange balloon
-bunny green balloon
-ruby
-green feather
-fertilizer (x5)
-all fruits, just ask!

Last edited:
Mermaid Closet
Editor's desk
Aurora screen
Pickle jar

I'll give you 299,997 IGB. 3 bags of 99,999. For all of that.

Last edited:
Gah why did it post twice.. sorry...

Last edited:
I'm on rn, let met add your FC :) should I go to your town or would you like to come to mine?

Awesome I?ll be available anytime today, my friend code is 3024-6306-1928, I?ve added you! Also, I?m fairly new to this kind of trading so if you could just let me know what I?ve got to do I?d be appreciative lol

Awesome I’ll be available anytime today, my friend code is 3024-6306-1928, I’ve added you! Also, I’m fairly new to this kind of trading so if you could just let me know what I’ve got to do I’d be appreciative lol

don't worry, there's nothing special you have to do! you can come to my town whenever you're available!

- - - Post Merge - - -

also yall sorry i wasn't available for most of today :c but if anyone is on right now, i can get on and we can trade!

don't worry, there's nothing special you have to do! you can come to my town whenever you're available!

- - - Post Merge - - -

also yall sorry i wasn't available for most of today :c but if anyone is on right now, i can get on and we can trade!

I'm sorry that I keep missing you! I'll try to check back more often, I've also added you on my 3DS so if I see you playing ACNL I'll open my gates on the off chance that you decide to travel :)

hiya - was just wondering if the aurora screen is reorderable? I know you've already sold one but I've been desperate to get one. If they are reorderable and you'd be willing to reorder just name your price :)

hiya - was just wondering if the aurora screen is reorderable? I know you've already sold one but I've been desperate to get one. If they are reorderable and you'd be willing to reorder just name your price :)

hi! yes, they are, i'd be happy to order you one! is 99k igb good?

Back