• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Messy broken items?

Bluebellie

Apple ๐ŸŽ
Lychee ๐Ÿ‡
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Island
Melancolia
Red Envelope
Cocotryoshka
Cocotryoshka
Cocotryoshka
Cocotryoshka
Cocotryoshka
Cobweb Halloweaster Egg
Cobweb Halloweaster Egg
Cobweb Halloweaster Egg
Cobweb Halloweaster Egg
So I'm trying to make my mayors house a bit creepy looking but not scary, if that makes sense. I'm aiming towards an eery look. What are some items that could help me out? That look messy or could be customized messy like the broken brown pot, scattered papers, etc .

I can't think of any eerie items atm, but you could go to Moridb.com and look through all the items, writing down the ones you want and if they can be ordered or not. Hop back on TBT and place your order with a shopkeeper for what you can't get from T&T.

I didn't know the brown pot was broken. o_O

Maybe the sloppy furniture.

theres a broken post, but that might be too fancy for a casual home? depends where you put it i guess
i think a few pieces of the cardboard set would give it a lil eerie look? like a broken-down type of look.
also, i agree that the sloppy series would probably help out.
sorry i can't think of any broken items! :(

cardboard boxes are always good, and stuff from the creepy series would be good too (the creepy statue is a personal favorite for a old/scary vibe)

Awesome!
I'm a customization freak. ^_^

I don?t mind customizing, I have found a site some one did that?s a great guide, sets, non set items, you can search by color. I go to the site a lot. If people want I can post a link to it.

Last edited:
I donโ€™t mind customizing, I have found a site some one did thatโ€™s a great guide, sets, non set items, you can search by color. I go to the site a lot. If people want I can post a link to it.

Yes, the newfromcyrus site?
You can even find items by ore. ^_^

theres a broken post, but that might be too fancy for a casual home? depends where you put it i guess
i think a few pieces of the cardboard set would give it a lil eerie look? like a broken-down type of look.
also, i agree that the sloppy series would probably help out.
sorry i can't think of any broken items! :(

I love the broken post! I had forgotten about that !

- - - Post Merge - - -

Im not sure the sloppy or cardboard would do. Right now my house is starting to look very old style like and since the colors are on the darker side, the cardboard isn't really blending well...and the sloppy set looks too modern next to the rococo furniture pieces.

Label sells a broken umbrella occasionally although it's hard to see from your angle in her shop.

You can change the pattern that goes on the Alpine set, maybe make the pattern look like torn up and/or stained fabric? :0
Also maybe the creepy statue from the creepy set?

No, donโ€™t know that one, this is the one I go to.

http://customnewleaf.tumblr.com/

Oh that's a great resource! I didn't know you can use the actual clothes in the game to customize furniture.. I thought it had to be qr-code patterns!

Last edited:
Back