Bobsbabe

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
3142-4311-9737
Feedback
100% (11) +
I?m super sad but Kabuki decided to move out without telling me and he is currently in boxes, bids start at 500k bells. Auction ends 7 pm PST

You can have him, but I apologize! I go to a boarding school and the wifi does not work with my DS. This may be cutting it close but I get back home Friday around 9 PM PST, could that work for you?

You can have him, but I apologize! I go to a boarding school and the wifi does not work with my DS. This may be cutting it close but I get back home Friday around 9 PM PST, could that work for you?

No problem, and 9 PM Friday works great! Are you planning to time travel back a few hours so he doesn't move out just yet?

Hm Im really confused, I don't know how to work this out so that he stays. I really want to get him to you though, Im sorry I might not be able to do it. I haven't played acnl in a while and I think Ive forgotten how it works.

If he is in his house with all his furniture packed in boxes, he will move tomorrow, and not be there anymore. I'm not entirely sure if time traveling back to the morning of today a few times will keep him in your town, but it seems like more work to go through (and whatever the consequences of time traveling is), so you don't have to do that. If you can't get him to me I don't mind. Thanks :)

Back