• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Ask the Splat Obsessor, (Also, what do you think of me?)

Haydenv019

もらにふぇ て&
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
6697-9614-1784
森
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Honestly, I'm just creating this thread out of boredom.

I literally have nothing else to do at the moment, so shoot any questions you got for me. (Anything personal or non-personal, I honestly don't care and i'll answer to the best of my capabilities)

Also, what do you think of me? I've mostly been lurking the past couple of weeks since, i'm busy with high school.

did you manage to get a switch yet? I feel like you mentioned something a little while ago about it so I'm just curious

You're mostly cool, but getting offended by a weed joke :thinking:

As I said I hardly sit and smoke all day, it's just a joke I have with TOMFG, dude...

and oh, yeah what music you into?

Last edited:
I did NOT expect to get this many replies, time to get crackin'.

did you manage to get a switch yet? I feel like you mentioned something a little while ago about it so I'm just curious

Unfortunately, I don't have a switch. my lil' half brother does.
The GOOD news though, is that, today, I'm going to my mom's so she can buy me Splatoon 2 and have a grand ol' time :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

HOW'S MY FAVORITE SQUID CHILD DOIN

I'm actually doing fine.

Getting good grades (besides slacking off in Health class, lol...)
Just living the normal life, (besides the fact that my older brothers are watching me like they were regular Inklings and I was actually Marie)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do you like listening to classic rock?

Also, you seem like a fun and kind person. :)

I'll honestly listen to any type of music, but I especially detest rap.
My favorite genre really is Alternative, especially the bands One Republic, Imagine Dragons, etc.
BUT, I also throw in a mix of Splatoon music, like Tide Goes Out (Both Marie solos from 1 AND 2), Bomb Rush Blush, Calamari Inktation, Fresh Start, and Ink Me Up.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You're mostly cool, but getting offended by a weed joke :thinking:

As I said I hardly sit and smoke all day, it's just a joke I have with TOMFG, dude...

and oh, yeah what music you into?

When you see how harshly drugs affect your system, you can see how that goes well when I view any type of drugs...

Anyways, your question is answered above this one :)

Yeah, dude I'd say like 90% of what we consume/smoke/sniff whatever is bad for you anyways, so yeah. As I said it's a joke lol :i

And aye :3

Back