• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trading White Christmas Tree

Hiya, Red, how are ya'?? I ended up duplicating that tree you gave me XD Do you want a couple in exchange for the Lily Record Player?

I'm being cozy on the floor heating right now. Actually I was just about to edit my post, to tell you that I seem like passing out from being too comfortable. How about you? xD
And yeaaas please! Is there anything else I could give you, along with a player?

I'm being cozy on the floor heating right now. Actually I was just about to edit my post, to tell you that I seem like passing out from being too comfortable. How about you? xD
And yeaaas please! Is there anything else I could give you, along with a player?
Ah, really?? Same here! I'm going to take a nap pretty soon, actually! Lol

Hmm, do you happen to have a Blossoming Dress or a Kimono? If you don't have those, I'm also looking for the Ancient Wall and Floor. Thanks ^^

Back