• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Trading White Christmas Tree

SoulEaterEvans

Soul Eater
Orange 🍊
Lychee 🍇
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
4021-6641-1350
Island
Amaranth
Feedback
100% (80) +
Looking for a Lily Record Player, willing to trade a W. Christmas Tree for one.

Hiya, Red, how are ya'?? I ended up duplicating that tree you gave me XD Do you want a couple in exchange for the Lily Record Player?

I'm being cozy on the floor heating right now. Actually I was just about to edit my post, to tell you that I seem like passing out from being too comfortable. How about you? xD
And yeaaas please! Is there anything else I could give you, along with a player?

I'm being cozy on the floor heating right now. Actually I was just about to edit my post, to tell you that I seem like passing out from being too comfortable. How about you? xD
And yeaaas please! Is there anything else I could give you, along with a player?
Ah, really?? Same here! I'm going to take a nap pretty soon, actually! Lol

Hmm, do you happen to have a Blossoming Dress or a Kimono? If you don't have those, I'm also looking for the Ancient Wall and Floor. Thanks ^^

Back