• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giveaway WINNER ANNOUNCED! Full Santa Suit for Toy Day!

Valzed

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
2305-9568-2503
Island
Amity
Spectral Preserves
Raven Wings Potion
Shadow Kitty Plush
Gourdy
Opalescent Crystal
Gleaming Butterfly Spirit
Black Famous Mushroom
Quirky Doll
Spirit Candy: Wix
Purple Bat Potion
Feedback
99.8% (623) +
I'm so excited to be celebrating my first Toy Day with my villagers! I can't wait to give them their presents!
In the spirit of giving I also wanted to do something for my fellow TBT members so I'm giving away a full Santa outfit!

This giveaway ends on December 20th to give the winner & I time to set up our meeting before Toy Day.
On the 20th, I'll enter your names in a random generator and we'll have our winner.

Here's how to enter:

Since the holidays are about giving to others,
please tell me about your favorite gift that you've ever given & why it was your favorite to give.

Good luck to all!

I truly enjoyed reading about your favorite gifts you've given! Thank you all for entering!

Our Winner is..... MayorKami!! Congratulations! I'll send you a PM to set up a meeting.

View attachment 212832

Last edited:
sounds like fun! my favorite gift that I've ever given is a scarf that i knit for my mom for her birthday. i worked really hard on it and she seems to like it. i'm glad i made it myself instead of just buying one, plus it was fun to make

Ah, this seems fun :> ... I think the best gift I’ve ever given was an origami crane to my pen pal when I first personally met him. He loves origami, and he has shaky hands and can never make stuff like it. He was so happy when I gave it to him, I think he started tearing up (I don’t remember, because this happened last year) :)

The best gift I ever given was finally being able to buy my mom her dog "mocha". It took two years of saving up a piggy bank and after the loss of my mother's last small dog I knew she had to have another "toy breed" dog (she only likes the small dogs).

The best gift i've given was a mix-cd for my boyfriend. It had all the songs that remind me of him and our relationship. We both adore music, so he really loved it and the memories that came with the songs.

Cool giveaway idea! Thanks!!

Back