• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying 🌹 Hybrids and Bush Starts

brooklyn9

Bells
Orange (Fruit)
Cake
Feedback
100% (29) +
Hi everyone; I?m working on recreating my down and putting down paths and realized I?m going to need a lot of bush stars and hybrids. The kinds don?t matter, but I prefer buying a lot at a time.
I?d prefer to pay in tbt :)
Thank you! ♥️

do you have favorite kinds of hybrids and starts? i've got tons of most kinds i can get you for 1 tbt each :3

do you have favorite kinds of hybrids and starts? i've got tons of most kinds i can get you for 1 tbt each :3

Right now I do need a lot of pink azaleas,
And the next favourites i would have are the sweet olives or holly.
As for hybrids I like blue roses or any colour of tulip.

Right now I do need a lot of pink azaleas,
And the next favourites i would have are the sweet olives or holly.
As for hybrids I like blue roses or any colour of tulip.

i can you get you these i think:
100 pink azaleas
50 sweet olives
50 holly

up to 200 blue roses (they're my favorite too xD so i have a lot)
and like 75 or so each of purple, pink, and orange tulips

these are rough estimates of what's in my town; i might have more than i remember. i can check later once i can get to my 3ds (i'm not home right now >< )

I can give you 30 pink azaleas for 1 TBT each if that's ok :3

Sure! I’ll take those. I can open whenever

- - - Post Merge - - -

I’ll take the olives and holly, 30 blue roses, 15 orange tulips, 15 pink, and 15 purple.
I like should ask, do you have any cherries? They’re the last fruit I need I just realized :)
Oops that was for punctually ^^

Last edited:
I’ll take the olives and holly, 30 blue roses, 15 orange tulips, 15 pink, and 15 purple.
I like should ask, do you have any cherries? They’re the last fruit I need I just realized :)
Oops that was for punctually ^^

sounds good to me!
i do have several baskets of cherries; how many do you need?

Back