Favourite Christmas Movie?

olive the other reindeer! its sad cartoon network doesnt play it on christmas anymore

I love the classics from when I was a kid! The cartoon How the Grinch Stole Christmas, Rudolph and the Charlie Brown Christmas.
I watch those every year.

I quite like Elf, Home alone and Arthur Christmas. Elf because Will Ferrel is one of my favourite actors, and I quite like any movie with him in it. I love how childish he acts in Elf despite being told he's too old to believe in santa, I think it's cute. Home alone not particularly because I loved it, but because it was a christmas classic/christmas tradition for us to watch whenever me and my siblings would go to our dad's. Arthur Christmas is a movie I watched on a whim, and when I watched it, I actually really really liked it. It made me laugh more than I expected it would.

Last edited:
Elf or Muppets Christmas Carol, so many memories

Last edited:
The Nightmare Before Christmas, A Christmas Story and Muppets Christmas Carol

And movies I like watching at Christmas even if those aren't Christmas movies: Harry Potter series and About a Boy.

my favorite is Rudolph the red nose reindeer clay-mation version. we used to watch it every year when i was a kid

a christmas carol starring sir patrick stewart.

as a kid i really liked the rudolph the red nose reindeer movie.

Back