• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Favourite Christmas Movie?

olive the other reindeer! its sad cartoon network doesnt play it on christmas anymore

I love the classics from when I was a kid! The cartoon How the Grinch Stole Christmas, Rudolph and the Charlie Brown Christmas.
I watch those every year.

Santa Claus is coming to Town :) I watched this every year when I was younger

I quite like Elf, Home alone and Arthur Christmas. Elf because Will Ferrel is one of my favourite actors, and I quite like any movie with him in it. I love how childish he acts in Elf despite being told he's too old to believe in santa, I think it's cute. Home alone not particularly because I loved it, but because it was a christmas classic/christmas tradition for us to watch whenever me and my siblings would go to our dad's. Arthur Christmas is a movie I watched on a whim, and when I watched it, I actually really really liked it. It made me laugh more than I expected it would.

Last edited:
Elf or Muppets Christmas Carol, so many memories

Last edited:
The Nightmare Before Christmas, A Christmas Story and Muppets Christmas Carol

And movies I like watching at Christmas even if those aren't Christmas movies: Harry Potter series and About a Boy.

my favorite is Rudolph the red nose reindeer clay-mation version. we used to watch it every year when i was a kid

a christmas carol starring sir patrick stewart.

as a kid i really liked the rudolph the red nose reindeer movie.

Back