• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Looking for people to multiplayer with :)

MarineSong2001

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Mailbox
Feedback
0% (0) +
I'm looking for people to multiplayer with. Everyone is welcome, although people who play regularly - at least daily - are preferable. :)

add me!i play daily around the time i post this comment! btw my native fruit is the apple..sorry

Im literally on 24/7 Im not even kidding I have a problem. BUT AY if you want to play together Im totally down!! my native fruit is pears and I have a lot of peaches!

Last edited:
- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure! My native fruit is oranges, only because I reset recently, though.

add me!i play daily around the time i post this comment! btw my native fruit is the apple..sorry

Im literally on 24/7 Im not even kidding I have a problem. BUT AY if you want to play together Im totally down!! my native fruit is pears and I have a lot of peaches!

Added all you guys = ) I'm UK time

Last edited:
I'll add you! My time zone is GMT+10 because I live in Australia, BUT I play almost 24/7 anyways so... It shouldn't matter. My native fruit is Peaches!

Last edited:
Hoi!

I've added you!
My native fruit is Cherries (still working on getting a signature so I don't have to explain everytime ♥)

I look forward to playing sometime!

♥♥♥

~ Taiakomi

Back