What theme is your town?

Foreversacredx

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Tasty Cake
Purple Candy
I'm curious!
Mine is pink, black, white and purple mainly.
It has a modern theme, I'm trying my best not to make it look tacky :')

My main town: Cocona's theme is pink and alive. Since I have so many flowers c: I just like to think of it as "alive". Though I'm planning on changing the flowers to just roses c: preferably Red, white, and pink roses, with blue ones around my son's house, and pink surrounding my daughter's house c: While my house has pink Carnations around it to signify that I'm a mother, and you can only get it on mother's day c:

My other town: Twilight's theme isn't really decided yet since its still very new... Probably something more realistic?

My husband's town is a forrest themed town c: Though the villagers aren't what you find in a forrest lol.

Natural, forest.
Has a lot of pink, black and purple as well.
I have a few dead trees that actually look awesome outside the stonehenge PWP. ^_^

Mine is a cryptid tourist spot! The story is that my mayor character goes out to a bit of a disheveled/unknown town to investigate it's mysteries and is later appointed mayor to not only investigate, but also get it on the map!

Man I have NO idea lol

I am really really into a forest-y Zen look though, so I think I may restart everything and go for full on Zen!

Pixel is a modern city with a purple landscaping color palette with alternating weather - currently the DA is right before a thunderstorm in August : 4B00-0073-1B66

Rumble is a natural town filled with bear cubs with Zen Town Hall and Train Station set in autumn just before the peak fall colors.
The theme involves honey, bees, and bears.
4B00-009F-A4A3

I eventually would like one town set in each of the four seasons.
All my towns are non- hacked - personal preference - :)

Vista: a Zen theme town...that sadly has a misleading name. lol
Chocolat: Suppose to be a sweets town.
Moonview: a Forest town.
Flora: Doesn't have a theme.

The new town I am planning, Hiemili, is going to be a fairytale forest town inspired by the movie and real life story of Anastasia Nikolaevna. The character names are Eastern European, though, and the town name is the Icelandic word for "Home" because Icelandic is the closest language associated with the ancient Norse language and it doesn't get much fairytale than that to me. I am, however, planning on naming one of the male characters Dimitri after Anastasia's love interest in the movie. That's pretty much as far as the similarities go, though, since the game decided we can't have a name longer than 8 characters -_-

My one town that has a theme is a garden town. The mayor turned out kind of steampunk and so the town took on some of her personality in the patterns I made for the town. So the (wip) gardens are kind of unconventional as well. They're also unconventional by necessity as my villagers have not suggested any of the nature/garden pwps. I'm working with it and its growing on me.

I'm trying not to specifically theme my new town but I do want some elements of it to represent the book 'The Poky Little Puppy'. I plan on adding the fence pwp with a custom sign by it that says some version of "Don't dig under this fence!" or just "Don't dig holes here!" might fit easier. I also want to have a spring/garden feel to it, to match the scenes in the book. Other than that though, no real big plans.

Main town (Ruddyoak): Lord of the Rings theme, inspired by an old LoTR computer game. No DA yet, but hopefully soon.
AHS: "American Horror Story" themed town; a bunch of people (including MischaCrossing) have made videos of it on YouTube!
Goblin: A "Labyrinth" themed town; I need to fix some things up so I can get it a dream address again.

And I have a Professor Layton town in the works, plus like three other towns fully planned out but not started. I'm really excited about a new idea I got yesterday, though, so I might put Professor Layton town aside to work on the new one instead!

My main town doesn't have a theme. It's just my town :)

My second town is a food themed town, but I'm creating a little story to go along with it so it's not your basic food town.

My main town is supposed to be the inside of a dream, so lots of Fairy Tale PWPs, and it's entirely populated by my favorite species- sheep!

I'm trying to make my second town a modern one, but with more of a hipster "downtown" vibe. This'll be my third attempt to make it look right, so I'm hoping it goes well!

mistvale is a white and purple foresty town, but right now it looks more enchanted-foresty because it's not just white and purple, but also pink and some random, interspersed gold roses
mitaka is a studio ghibli town, and even though i only started it two-ish weeks ago, it's coming along really nicely :')

Cryptid is a natural forest town, vaguely based on Halloween!! it has an orange and black colour scheme and most of my dream villagers are forest animals B)

Joy-A 4 seasons storybook town.

Sunshine- A retro cartoon town with all 8 hamsters and two mice villagers.

Cherish- An all dog town with unique and fun house themes. Many of the rooms are special character themed.

Farmland- A farm/ nursery rhyme themed town.

Critter's- One of my faves. Cute houses with animal themes.

I'm going for a modern, slightly mechanical theme - after all, my town represents an alien planet!

Bu6iGo1.jpg

I made some custom paths that are primarily grey and blue, with some panels of night sky.

I've decided on a red, white, black, blue, and purple scheme for flowers, using only roses and pansies. Still don't know how long it'll take me to get blue roses, though. I hear they're nigh-impossible to breed.

I'm also going for modern PWPs - I particularly like the look of the tower, and some of the illuminated projects might fit. Can't decide between sustainable power or fossil fuels, so I'm not sure whether I'll be going Solar Panels or Drilling Rig. My bridges are in desperate need of replacement, as well!

It'll take a while, but hopefully I end up with something presentable to share.

Back