Selling Original Beau IN BOXES! VOIDING SOON!Selling for IGB and/or some of Raddle's RV items

Status
Not open for further replies.

quicktails

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
100% (3) +
Not really looking for a lot for the famous deer, I'm almost 98% sure he's original, and if not he's only missing a tree stand in his house.

The only things I really want in this game anymore are the following items from Raddle's RV:
doctor's desk
operating room cart
exam table
office cabinet

I'm also taking bells if you don't have the items, I'm looking for around 250k~500k IGB but I'm not picky! Hit me with your best offer!
I'll be making a decision at the latest on 10 CET and giving him out ASAP afterwards.

Last edited:
Updated the OP, I'll be sticking around for a few more hours but if I don't get any bites he's going to the void :0

I'm totally willing to give you 500k for him, even a bit more! I just don't have room currently so I might need a little time to TT someone out :3

I'm totally willing to give you 500k for him, even a bit more! I just don't have room currently so I might need a little time to TT someone out :3

I can stick around if you need time to TT, no pressure x)
I'm going low with him since I just want to make space for a new amiibo card I got, but I won't say no to extra bells that'll help me upgrade my house haha

I can stick around if you need time to TT, no pressure x)
I'm going low with him since I just want to make space for a new amiibo card I got, but I won't say no to extra bells that'll help me upgrade my house haha

Haha understood!! I can offer you 1mil for the wait ^-^

Welp I messed up, I tried TTing to 1pm to get Beau to wake up but since it was 12:02 the date was ticked over and it went to the next day :/ I feel really stupid now, I'm sorry for the trouble, uuugh this is the worst feeling.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Closing the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back