• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling Original Beau IN BOXES! VOIDING SOON!Selling for IGB and/or some of Raddle's RV items

Status
Not open for further replies.

quicktails

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (3) +
Not really looking for a lot for the famous deer, I'm almost 98% sure he's original, and if not he's only missing a tree stand in his house.

The only things I really want in this game anymore are the following items from Raddle's RV:
doctor's desk
operating room cart
exam table
office cabinet

I'm also taking bells if you don't have the items, I'm looking for around 250k~500k IGB but I'm not picky! Hit me with your best offer!
I'll be making a decision at the latest on 10 CET and giving him out ASAP afterwards.

Last edited:
Updated the OP, I'll be sticking around for a few more hours but if I don't get any bites he's going to the void :0

I'm totally willing to give you 500k for him, even a bit more! I just don't have room currently so I might need a little time to TT someone out :3

I'm totally willing to give you 500k for him, even a bit more! I just don't have room currently so I might need a little time to TT someone out :3

I can stick around if you need time to TT, no pressure x)
I'm going low with him since I just want to make space for a new amiibo card I got, but I won't say no to extra bells that'll help me upgrade my house haha

I can stick around if you need time to TT, no pressure x)
I'm going low with him since I just want to make space for a new amiibo card I got, but I won't say no to extra bells that'll help me upgrade my house haha

Haha understood!! I can offer you 1mil for the wait ^-^

Welp I messed up, I tried TTing to 1pm to get Beau to wake up but since it was 12:02 the date was ticked over and it went to the next day :/ I feel really stupid now, I'm sorry for the trouble, uuugh this is the worst feeling.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Closing the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back