• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Anyone else like me on here?

ladyphantomofmusic

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Timmy Christmas Doll
Isabelle
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
So I am on the Autisum spectrum (originally diagnosed with aspergers before it was considered part of ASD) with OCD and wonder if there are any others that are on the spectrum on here.

there is an autism thread that was made like only a week ago or something and there were some autistic people there

but yeah i'm autistic lol

I'm on the spectrum. Diagnosed at four years old.

I was originally diagnosed with OCD in grade 7 and put on Prozac to help it. I weened off it after highschool when it wasn’t doing as much and I had more control. It wasn’t until I was 27 that was diagnosed with OCD, extreme anxiety and aspergers. Now, about 4 years later aspergers is part of Autisum officially.

put on Prozac to help it

I was put on Prozac to help my depression (supposedly). Doctors refuse
to put me on any medications now since I overdosed on the Prozac.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've been diagnosed with autism by multiple doctors and stuff...

Though it's not where I'm in special classes... they just told me my brain works differently.

People at school don't assume I'm autistic which is nice because I see bullying with people
who are "out" and "open" about having autism. And people already talk bad stuff about me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm on the spectrum. Diagnosed at four years old.

If I may ask, are you home-schooled or enrolled in public school?

If enrolled in public school, are you in any special classes to help it? Or no?

I am very open about being on the spectrum. I was happy to be diagnosed, I welcomed it, especially since for someone my age, I have had a hard time keeping jobs and just not really advancing in life like most.

i've recently been put on prozac, for me at least it's not doing **** and i want out
i was put on zoloft before, a couple of years actually that was even worse
i just want them to realise that i don't need these meds help
and yeah i have asperger's

Back