• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's the name of your town and why?

Decided to call my town Utopia I think the best way for me to explain it is through the definition. A utopia is an imagined community or society that possesses highly desirable or nearly perfect qualities for its citizens. The opposite of a utopia is a dystopia. :)

Domden gives me town vibes, Dream because I wanted to have a town by that name, and Drexel (new town) because I wanted to have another town that started with D.

Vanilla. i wanted a natural-ish town and vanilla just sounds very light and natural. plus i just love the smell of vanilla, so the word just has a happy feeling for me.

these are a few of my favourites (i've had so many towns hahah...)

surda- from a book
amaryllis- a type of flower
atheos- i saw it somewhere and decided to steal it.

I called mine Elomar in homage to a brazilian singer and songwriter I really love. I also think it sounds cosy and kinda small town-ish, although the english pronunciation is a bit different than in portuguese.

I also tried using one of his songs for my town tune but turns out I'm really bad at doing that haha

Mine is Nouvelle, which is a French word for new. It’s really pretty, plus I feel it’s very soft and sweet sounding.

lol I restarted my town so nvm this

Last edited:
Shamplin
Locoroco is one of my favourite games. :) Remastered/Final Mix Locoroco 1 & 2 came out for the PS4 last year!
Hate the trophies for Locoroco 2, though. I think I got 99.9% on the orignal PSP game. :D

I named my town Slice in homage to my favorite author, Terry Pratchett. His Discworld series included a town called Slice and a character named Nanny Ogg. So, basically, my town is a loving tribute to book characters who have been my "friends" for decades, and the author who brought them into my world.

Sogndal.
It's a little and adorable town in Norway, which is surrounded by mountains.
I fell in love with the town when we visited there, that's why I wanted to pick it. :blush:

Mine is called Echo Eve simply because I wanted a town name with 2 words and I thought those words sounded nice together :)

My first town is named Solumbra, which is SunShadow in latin, and my second town is named Darkmoss.

I just like dark aesthetics. Sue me.

Back