Mafia The Real Housewives of Mafia - Town Wins

Eh **** it then I surrender (is that a thing?) If not then I'm not posting again. I tried to help you guys so u can do it on ur own. You can thank me for igniting abe when it's over

We would rather be safe than sorry. :(

Sorry mog. <3

I think he means me dousing rather than you guys lynching me.. Why you suddenly so intent on lynching me vanessa? :thinking:

You're the only person we know 100000% sure is not town
I even said before the trundle accusations came out that we should lynch you today
We need to lynch you to win since you're hostile (even tho you've been very helpful and you're great) and we don't lose anything if we lynch you, so it's just logical

I even said before the trundle accusations came out that we should lynch you today
We need to lynch you to win since you're hostile (even tho you've been very helpful and you're great) and we don't lose anything if we lynch you, so it's just logical

I intended to douse mafia for u on the off chance u mislynch tho but **** it, ive helped u guys enough now. Gl mafia tbh

Actually theres Waffles too and tbh considering Mog has done this much for us, including dousing 2 maf luckily, then we should be thankful for it. I think we should lynch waffles first and if Mog is willing to co-operate, douse and ignite Trundle.

Actually theres Waffles too and tbh considering Mog has done this much for us, including dousing 2 maf luckily, then we should be thankful for it. I think we should lynch waffles first and if Mog is willing to co-operate, douse and ignite Trundle.

:thinking;

- - - Post Merge - - -

I honestly forgot waffles was an option

Lemme do some math and see if this could work
Mog pls don't leave us yet

- - - Post Merge - - -

CURRENTLY THE NUMBERS ARE
1v2v5
N4 ends, Mog douses Trundle, someone dies
1v2v4
D5, we lynch waffles
1v1v4
N5, someone else dies, Mog ignites Trundle
Day 6 SCENARIO 1 WHERE TRUNDLE IS SCUM 0v1v3, we lynch mog and win
Day 6 SCENARIO 2 WHERE TRUNDLE IS NOT SCUM 1v1v2, we have to lynch scum and if we don't we lose

- - - Post Merge - - -

Now here's the version where we lynch mog
CURRENTLY THE NUMBERS ARE
1v2v5
N4 ends, someone dies
1v2v4
D5, we lynch Mog
1v1v4
N5, someone dies
1v1v3
D6, we lynch Trundle
SCENARIO 1 WHERE TRUNDLE IS SCUM: 0v1v3 yay we won (I think, since Waffles is non hostile)
SCENARIO 2 WHERE TRUNDLE ISN'T SCUM: 1v1v2
N6: Someone dies 1v1v1 we lose
(Unless scum kills Waffles one night, that would give us an extra day)

- - - Post Merge - - -

What does everyone else think

In a senario where Waffles is the last TP outstanding and mafia is eradicated, does town still win or do we have to lynch Waffles first.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oops wrong green

In a senario where Waffles is the last TP outstanding and mafia is eradicated, does town still win or do we have to lynch Waffles first.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oops wrong green

hostile or killing third parties need to be eliminated for mafia or town to reach wincon. A non hostile third party has some other wincon they need to meet and if they don't before another faction reaches their wincon, then they would lose. This should answer your question no matter what alignment you believe waffles to be

Trundle you have done nothing all game, Waffles says you were making a deal with her after I asked about it, and your only defense here is that if Waffles was betraying mafia still she would be modkilled already for gamethrowing which is not true since she might as well pick one side or the other. You can't throw a game you've already lost.

However if she is also lying about you the way she was lying about Panda then it's probably Kat. But yeah just lynch mog on D5 fam.

Trundle you have done nothing all game, Waffles says you were making a deal with her after I asked about it, and your only defense here is that if Waffles was betraying mafia still she would be modkilled already for gamethrowing which is not true since she might as well pick one side or the other. You can't throw a game you've already lost.

However if she is also lying about you the way she was lying about Panda then it's probably Kat. But yeah just lynch mog on D5 fam.

My main argument is that Waffles has never talked to me this game and doesn't have the logs to back it up. Case in point, Waffles has been avoiding thread all day and is probably going to die tonight.

Isn't it part of her win condition? If she outted the last mafia why would they kill her? It doesn't make any sense for her to tell the truth about the last scum if it goes against her win condition.

UHcRTyb.png

DAY 5

With the knowledge of two killers on the loose still, it seemed like a logical time to go to sleep in their respective dressing trailers.

However, there were many bumps in the night. And took hours to unwind and go to sleep.

Dad had been secretly inviting the other ladies to have a one-on-one talk with them throughout the events of the awards show. All of these women never seemed to be killed. While she was snooping around trying to be helpful, the mafia were keen to her ways.

Dad was on her way to another lady's trailer when she was stopped by the killer! With a big white, toothy grin. The killer pulled out the bloodied machete and stabbed Dad in her expensive Chanel evening robe. The blood quickly soaked through and the gruesome meeting was left for daylight to discover the corpse.

Painted in the blood were two messages

??? said:
HoW Much WOoD CoUld a WooDcHuck cHuCk If a WoOdcHuck CoUld chUck WoOd

??? said:
ThIs gAmE is criPplIng desPressIon comPreSsed inTo a tHreaD

No oFfeNse tO Toadsworthy...

Dad was killed overnight!

iR4a9eM.png

48 hours to lynch, but majority yada yada
I work all day tomorrow too, and its new years eve, so don't expect results until 1am or later. Unless majority is reached before I leave for work at 12:00pm EST.

Last edited:
Lmao at both those messages (although why are there two again)
RIP Dad, and RIP Trundles waffles theory for now at least
Who we lynching

Back