Mafia The Real Housewives of Mafia - Town Wins

I mean you wouldn't lol. Idk how I feel about your townread of me in general, but its one of those things to where there isnt evidence on either way.

On Zendel, look at N1 I believe? I feel like Zendel tried to fake the slip Punchy did.

Forgot about the PM thing with Ness and Evan so move Ness to the Dolby/Trundle/Heyden catagory

Ohh right I remember that, yeah ok that's the same reason I moved him up on my list.

I should be around to close the thread for end of night, but results will probably be posted closer to 11 as I don't have a banner or any flavor text

just going to point out we should probably lynch Zendel as homage to the last game any host will let him play

I know ya'll are critical of 'reads list done before people die at end of night' but after all the PMs I have exchanged tonight scum is in these people

Dolby, Panda, mogyay, Kat, Trundle,

d9kHXgi.png

Day 3

The ladies began getting restless. No one was allowed to leave until the killer was caught. Tempers began to flare higher and things started to get physical.

PandaDarling threw her heel at Endless after she called her a thot.

Dad pulled out part of Trundler?s weave after being accused of poisoning her drink.

ITookYourWaffles slammed Arstotzkan into a pie after saying she smelled like gasoline and cheap perfume.

Sensaigallade got into a three-way fight with VanessaMay18 and Mogyay after saying that they probably were working together because all their foundation didn?t match their skin tone.

Zendel began to cry once Heyden said that she was a bad person for not attending enough charity events.

But worst of all, Dolby curb stomped Amazonevan19 on a coffee table. Knocking out all her teeth and possible causing brain damage. Amazonevan19 stumbled up, drew a gun from her hand bag and shot Dolby through the head. The brain hemorrhage caught up quick and AmazonEvan19 fell to the ground dead.

No one knew what caused their crazy fight, but after inspecting their evening gowns, each had a note with some dirty secrets about each one, signed by the other.

The other ladies confirmed it wasn?t either ones? hand-writing. The loud bang and crazy turn of events scared all the women and they decided not to get physical any more.

Attached to Dolby?s shoe was a message
??? said:
BoiSterous As tHe fIrSt DaY wAs tHe sEcOnD cOulDn't sAy ThE sAmE. PoNdEr wHy?...

Dolby and amazonevan19 have been killed overnight. They were both vanilla townies.

hdYFuMR.png

TcMdCpw.png

I will contact Zendel, and inform them that I could not find a replacement. If they still wish to not stay in the game I will announce their modkill right away.

and I swear to god if you try to reason who by the pairs above, I will mod kill you all. They were all random picks and have nothing to do with each other at all.... Same goes for my capitalization of the messages. There is no secret code or me trying to say something lol, its just for my own personal amusement.

Tryna think of why Dolby would get killed but meh. Him dead narrows it to Kat/Endless/Dad but honestly I really don't know.

- - - Post Merge - - -

also yeah who got doused

Back