Mafia The Real Housewives of Mafia - Town Wins

Oh my god, this is the world's worst bait that is going to work.

Heyden and waffles are punking you kids so bad.

In that, where exactly is there any proof of me being mafia?

btw, Endless knew he had me fooled (and I admit it, good job), and before his team got waffled he told me that the person he roleblocked N1 was Vanessa. He then went on to use this as a way to clear Vanessa from being the arsonist. This of course could have been a lie. Today he has gone on acting and says he roleblocked mog, and that because nobody on day 3 has come forward about being doused, that must mean she is arsonist.

Arsonist getting mafia two nights in a row would be hilarious though.

further discord convo proof its Endless/PandaDarling/Heyden

Ness - Today at 11:23 PM
yeah
but can you tell me the full mafia
they're already dead
and i want proof its them

unravel - Today at 11:24 PM
just look at the results im telling the truth
and i bet theres no frigging town killing so i doubt ill be ded

Ness - Today at 11:25 PM
so it really is pandadarling as mafia then?
you keep dodging my question

unravel - Today at 11:25 PM
yes ofc

hm
alright, so just to confirm what you've told me
Heyden: doublevoter
Endless: Roleblocker

yes

PandaDarling: killing role

yes

so yeah, panda you did a nice job of sticking to your guns but now its confirmed to be you. I think this is all the evidence we need now.

I WISH I WAS A MF KILLING ROLE, CAUSE I'D SHOOT YOU RIGHT IN THE HEAD ! you liar

tumblr_m1iqdl9W6l1qcim7t.gif

Oh my god, this is the world's worst bait that is going to work.

Heyden and waffles are punking you kids so bad.

In that, where exactly is there any proof of me being mafia?

hm
alright, so just to confirm what you've told me
Heyden: doublevoter
Endless: Roleblocker

yes

PandaDarling: killing role

yes

dear arsonist
don't trust waffles cos she'll probably turn on you even if she's reaching her wincon
sincerely, hayden

Heyden said:
ITookYourWaffles said:
I wanted to fake claim im doused so i can complete my wincon ugh
No Farobi didn't gimme his flavor he just told me a town roleblocker this is all I have

I kinda feel like hes a mafia RB claim to be town RB to gain trust a bit

ya thinkvhe maybe framed?

If you think its stupid you think endless is teling the trth?
I really hope I don't regret this but
I'm mafia and if you're willing to work with me, I can guarantee you'll be dead either tonight or tomorrow depending on whether we have to kill blues, reaching your wincon. I guess you could still win by arso death, but this way is much easier for you tbh. Are you up for some housewife drama? :lemon:

Proof that Heyden is mafia, but thats besides the point. The kicker of Endless being mafia is his reaction to Dad stating Waffles betrayed him.

Heyden on Discord said:
this sucks
totally against her wincon this is bs

so yeah. either way i think we win, Waffles has literally 0 reason to have lied about that. All of the evidence stacks towards Endless, Heyden and Panda.

Current Vote Count

Heyden:
Heyden
Zendel
Panda
Ness
Waffles
UNKNOWN VOTER

One more vote to hit maj on Heyden and end early.

Unknown voter = Heyden's doublevote? Why didn't you put 'unknown voter' in lists before when Heyden voted, host?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Unless there's only a limited amount of times he can do it lol. Which if he's shutting discussion up would be him rushing to get himself lynched to end discussion.

I WISH I WAS A MF KILLING ROLE, CAUSE I'D SHOOT YOU RIGHT IN THE HEAD ! you liar

tumblr_m1iqdl9W6l1qcim7t.gif

how am i a liar when I LITERALLY HAVE every scrap of evidence pointing to you right now

regardless i have a hunch that she's lying. I think i would prefer an Endless lynch in complete honesty, just to get the roleblocker out of the way.

haydens hot tips: kill the night action mafias before the passive one, its not rocket science
oh well bye gl arsonist I guess I'll be cheering for you

how am i a liar when I LITERALLY HAVE every scrap of evidence pointing to you right now

regardless i have a hunch that she's lying. I think i would prefer an Endless lynch in complete honesty, just to get the roleblocker out of the way.

dude what evidence ? you literally have no evidence, you have hearsay and words from someone lying to you.

dude what evidence ? you literally have no evidence, you have hearsay and words from someone lying to you.

my evidence is heydens entire reaction along with all of the other information

literally take 1 look at the thread and you would realize i have evidence

either way i'm exhausted and Heyden has admitted mafia

Night 3

During the day?s deliberation, out of nowhere. ItookyourWaffles stood up and said

?I can?t take the guilt anymore. I know who the killer is?

Her finger pointed directly at the neck of Heyden.

All the women gasped. There was a little hesitation, but when the first person moved, they all snapped.

Some took her clothes.

Some took her money

They all took her dignity and her life.

However? Money can?t buy you class

Heyden has been lynched. He was the Mafia Doublevoter

imlWKaj.png

I will end Night as soon as everything is resolved over night. The latest that will be is 1:00am EST in 24 hours

Night actions get me your stuff ASAP btw, if that wasn't obvious enough. Or if you aren't doing something, tell me you want to pass for the night. Just contact me with your decision as soon as you can.

Back