Mafia The Real Housewives of Mafia - Town Wins

I’d rather lower maf KP first guys, getting arso doesn’t really help us until maf KP is one. Best play for even a highly sussed arso is to just keep dousing
Yes, but I'm doused, and the arsonist is not necessarily good.

I’d rather lower maf KP first guys, getting arso doesn’t really help us until maf KP is one. Best play for even a highly sussed arso is to just keep dousing

Maybe he's protesting because he's the arsonist :lemon:
But I mean yeah maf has two KPs per cycle, arso only has 1 douse, we really should be focused on maf

atm maf is def more important than arso imo - arso atm has Heyden and Abe doused. I think the two of them are town atm? But if Arso ignites, that puts mafia as a massive advantage, which would put arso in a bad situation.

Honestly I don't know if I can complain about this split at all - dedenne is in fact very likely mafia.

What town, exactly, writes "believe the douse claim if you will"?
It's either toads ****ing with us, or it's arsonist/mafia.
What mafia/arso, exactly, writes "Believe the douse claim if you will"? There is no alignment tell in that wording, it's odd wording, and I believe that odd wording is with purpose.

Mind linking me to your post w/ dad thing?

to me thats a town member saying "be wary of believing the doused claim"
Which town member would be sending that message out, exactly?
I dunno about you but I've never seen someone fakeclaim doused that wasn't an arsonist going for sick plays. (By "sick plays" I mean they still ended up losing because fakeclaiming doused is stupid)

And why can't someone if they were town just say it in public?

crier obviously doesn't want to draw attention to themselves; perhaps they felt by anon posting they could keep their identity safe. Anyone who posted that would certainly raise some eyebrows as we all believed the douse claim at the time

What mafia/arso, exactly, writes "Believe the douse claim if you will"? There is no alignment tell in that wording, it's odd wording, and I believe that odd wording is with purpose.

Mind linking me to your post w/ dad thing?
My post with dad thing? You've lost me

Ugh why talk about thr crier post when toads is just ****ing with us I bet he and the obs are laughing at us rn nyeee ohhhh

Dedenne's at 4 votes rn, so like yea lets vote someone who isn't here to defend themselves or claim with almost nothing against them

Which town member would be sending that message out, exactly?
I dunno about you but I've never seen someone fakeclaim doused that wasn't an arsonist going for sick plays. (By "sick plays" I mean they still ended up losing because fakeclaiming doused is stupid)

Town Crier, not really having solid proof of anything but trying to write something helpful....

Back