Mafia The Real Housewives of Mafia - Town Wins

Ok but does anyone else find it hilarious that mog happened to douse 2 mafia without even knowing they were mafia
Honestly best arsonist ever

7v4CLvo.png

i really do not care but other people did...wowwie...

Wtf im confused youre lecturing me for snitching and you seem do not care...

Just like in previous games u joined then slowly not caring the game afterwards you were requesting for replacements im calm ayt

Okay people need to get their priorities straight. Mog is not a threat and knows she isnt winning. Infact we should be glad that she somehow managed to douse two of the mafia, so really she did us a favour.

On the other hand we need to focus on maf before be kill Mog. The assumption is that Panda is the final maf and if thats the case, I wish I didnt lead the lynch away from her D2.

Wtf im confused youre lecturing me for snitching and you seem do not care...

Just like in previous games u joined then slowly not caring the game afterwards you were requesting for replacements im calm ayt

I'm explaining to you why people are mad with you, me not caring about what you did does not mean I do not understand what you did and why people are mad at you.

And your use of all caps and swearing says otherwise but sure.

And please educate yourself on why I replaced before mouthing off please, you and others should really keep your thoughts to yourself when it comes to those times because you don't know the circumstances of my life and what I have to deal with; my issues should not prevent me from playing a game I find challenging and fun at times. :/

If you were in my place u would have know how i feel im on a pressure too much pressure for heaven sake instead of debating i rather stfu not all people know whats behind the story u just quick jump on ruining thr game bandwagon

And how am I supposed to know that won't I find time to play when a spontaneous situation happens when I'm actively in the game rather than before?

I don't sign up unless I think I will be okay to play.

Omfg i always curse and all caps in other games thats my normal tone wtf dude

If you were in my place u would have know how i feel im on a pressure too much pressure for heaven sake instead of debating i rather stfu not all people know whats behind the story u just quick jump on ruining thr game bandwagon

Then stop posting, you have no reason to even play anymore.

It really doesn't. We have a mislynch but it can be saved for tomorrow ijs. We'll have two mislynches once we get mog out of the way in fact.

No, we've got this. We'll get Mog afterwards, if she officially surrenders that would nice.

Or whatever, Panda works too. If we're somehow wrong about it then tomorrow we (or yall if I'm dead) need to lynch mogyay rather than who you suspect could be mafia due to a guaranteed kill reduction. Probably not wrong though. This is long overdue.

Repeat post from voting thread because I had a loopy moment.

Back