Mafia The Real Housewives of Mafia - Town Wins

Ok

It's not Sensai/Dedenne lol

Gonna have to decide which one is scummier

o7EsvoS.gif

how...did you arrive at that conclusion?

man fine im voting deadanne so u mafs cant last minute kill sensai i guess ?

Dedenne could very well be maf but I don't think she's the arsonist because: she's never played with Heyden before so why would he be her first choice for dousing? That doesnt make sense
Sensai could be maf or arsonist imo

o7EsvoS.gif

how...did you arrive at that conclusion?

Well

1. Sensai is bus-adverse
2. As scum where Dedenne is a teammate, I feel like she’d be more likely than not to stick on Panda

I literally just brain farted and forgot about recent posts, so this could be in resaction to the negative reactions towards Dedenne/Waffles susses

- - - Post Merge - - -

Dedenne could very well be maf but I don't think she's the arsonist because: she's never played with Heyden before so why would he be her first choice for dousing? That doesnt make sense
Sensai could be maf or arsonist imo

You really should be focused on getting KP down first

Well

1. Sensai is bus-adverse
2. As scum where Dedenne is a teammate, I feel like she’d be more likely than not to stick on Panda

I literally just brain farted and forgot about recent posts, so this could be in resaction to the negative reactions towards Dedenne/Waffles susses

- - - Post Merge - - -

You really should be focused on getting KP down first

Ik obvs it's best to lynch maf but Im just saying my thought process for both

Current vote count

Panda-(3)
Evan
Sensai
Heyden
Dad
Vanessa
Dedenne

Dad-(1)
Waffles
Dolby
Mog

Sensai-(2)
Endless
Heyden

Dedenne-(3)
Evan
Sensai
mogyay

Panda is still set to be lynched because she reached 3 votes first

Ugh fine I'll switch to Dedenne

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mainly bc that big ISO she did after doing nothing all game could've very well been coached

Alright, I think that there’s a good chance lynching either of the two to hit scum. I’m inclined to vote Sensai due to prior sus, similarities to established scum game, and since I likely won’t be here at EoD I want town to have more options

I was thinking Waffles was a likely Arso, something about her comments of being disconnected to thread

The quietness of the thread rn is concerning me - wagonomics is screaming bad news. I'd be alright with either or with Dedenne or Panda (ignoring wagonomics), but i mean dad? Still need to read Abes thing on dad but :eyes:

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Dolby i dont think we should lynch Sensai
Who do you think should be lynched?

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alright, I think that there’s a good chance lynching either of the two to hit scum. I’m inclined to vote Sensai due to prior sus, similarities to established scum game, and since I likely won’t be here at EoD I want town to have more options

Alright, I think that there?s a good chance lynching either of the two to hit scum. I?m inclined to vote Sensai due to prior sus, similarities to established scum game, and since I likely won?t be here at EoD I want town to have more options

Back