• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia The Real Housewives of Mafia - Town Wins

Town
Chele-This should be obvious
Farobi-The way that Punchy went after him, with a consistancy that he followed up with later, tells me that the two of them aren't teamed. I'd say that due to the fact that I suspect Punchy, I trust Farobi more as a result
Waffles-This is purely because their approach going into this game is far different than Kingmaker. There, her day one behavior was centered around getting reprocitious townleans. Here, she seems less focused on how she's percieved, and more with speaking out(though it's kinda wishy-washy, so eh, it's a mixed bag)
Arstotzkan-I just really like her tone. That's purely it
Heyden-Less has to do with behavior, but more to make a point that I think that he's telling the truth and he's mathematically more likely to be town in that case

Anyway, for scum I definetely agree with Endless on his assessment that Dad and Punchy are certainly compatible. My assessment arises from the fact that Dad created a double standard between Mog and Punchy. He both misrepresented the logic against Punchy (arising from the fact of his inconsistancy, not the fact that it apparently was a joke post. He presented the post as a serious post, retracted it, and now still susses me and Farobi). Moreover, his abject dismissal of the possibility of Glow being mafia, despite her not being her, raises red flags. He could have at least put her down as null in his reads.

Also, don't like that he so readily accepted the fact that there was 100% agodfather on the team. Given that nobody else has mentioned their role flavor and we only have two no-shows, I'm dropping my theory on the message in the D1 post as not having significance.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Did you see him sussing me with a crappy reason?

Yes, but that alone is not a reason to sus lmao. OMGUS much

Oh come on, you presented it as a serious post, backed down from it once you got negative feedback. After which you immediately came back with susses on the two of us

Also, about my reads, I really have more confidence in the people that I think are town at this point

o helo

- - - Post Merge - - -

there was no n0, i bet toads made arso a day action

You posted something that was serious and as soon as people went like "hey this is really weird and bad logic" you resorted to saying that it was a joke.

This is why you aren't improving. If you were honest you would have people explaining your faults and explaining how you can improve, by backtracking and saying you didn't mean it you are in turn going backwards rather than forwards in skill. This is why you aren't doing well with barely anyone right now in this game and in other games.

You have read many other games in advance and that clearly doesn't reflect on you at all, look at people's posts and see how they play then apply their skill to your own and craft it into your own playstyle. (I'm not suggesting to copy people)

Stahp tunneling me everyone :p

Is this a joke too? Or do you seriously believe that we are tunnelling you? We are trying to make you understand that what you are doing is terrible and doesn't advance us in this game at all. Your backtracking and joke-making is confusing, unneeded and doesn't
help us at all; if you are town get out of this habit NOW otherwise we will never take you seriously. I have said something along these lines in nearly every game but you don't seem to be listening to me or anyone else. We are trying to help you improve, we aren't intending on being mean or annoying.

Mmm I love me a page of Zendel yelling at nubs

It's hard not to when they don't listen and continue to do the same things every game.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also why aren't you responding to my PM Ness? I'm offended. I gave you a lemon emoji. :'(

Sort of regained my ability to post content again cos I'm still unconditionally pissed about the dousing but whatever.

Ok Dolby is most likely town, leaving Endless/Kat/Glow/Dad for the godfather pile. Will read into it later.

Waffles is probably town based on a post I won't mention, and also sheeping the Chele townread tbh.

Dedenne saying she believes my dousing claim off the bat is weird, like she's played how many games and knows what dousing and an arsonist is?? Hmmmmm...

I haven't played with Punchy before but his posts are reminding me of noob scum, trying to look good rather than scumhunt.

Ness/Zendel/Vanessa's behaviour seems different to past town games, will read up on them as well later.

This post is a bit lacklustre I know but I'll try and do a few ISOs by EoD hopefully.

- - - Post Merge - - -

also I don't have a laptop rn so idk

Back