• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia The Real Housewives of Mafia - Town Wins

I don't really think she's mafia but I think she's arso and that's something

Why don't you think she's mafia specifically? Don't really feel that we have enough data to go one way or the other towards her specific role

tbt, I kinda want the lynch on Dedenne, but I'm biased towards seeing if Dad's claim is BS

@Dolby couldn't Arsonist not douse someone, one night and claime to be the doused target and then keep dousing people without any suspicion until...... BOOM ! thats what i would do as Arsonist.... just saying.

i wouldnt mind voting deadanne or waffle instead of dad tbh, im not staying up until 3 to watch this again tho

@Dolby couldn't Arsonist not douse someone, one night and claime to be the doused target and then keep dousing people without any suspicion until...... BOOM ! thats what i would do as Arsonist.... just saying.

Let's go through the numbers.

Let's say that all the mafia are eliminated right, and you're arsonist (as an example). There are three people left, yourself, Heyden, and Endless. Town just mislynched, and you set them ablaze, winning the game.

And let's also say that you're town who hasn't been doused with four players left. You decide to no lynch on DX, knowing full well that if the arsonist ignites, Heyden and Endless would die, leaving you and the arsonist, Y. Day comes and you find that you're doused. Town knows that one of Heyden and Endless was faking.

Fakeclaiming doused effectively keeps arsonist from igniting people with vital intelligence as well

Why don't you think she's mafia specifically? Don't really feel that we have enough data to go one way or the other towards her specific role

I thought the message matched her syntax, which i admit isn't that much to go off but that plus her general disengagement with the thread kinda makes me think its her

I thought the message matched her syntax, which i admit isn't that much to go off but that plus her general disengagement with the thread kinda makes me think its her

Fair

Personally I'm inclined to not think she's mafia because my main SRs, Sensai and Dedenne, are voting for her

I would lynch dedenne or sensai but not waffles, really really think she's town based on her tone and effort

Sensai who ya PMing? :rolleyes:

Ok but seriously, if Sensai flips scum I think mog is worth taking a look at, that timing was extremely awkward

Sensai who ya PMing? :rolleyes:

Ok but seriously, if Sensai flips scum I think mog is worth taking a look at, that timing was extremely awkward

if sensai flips scum then i deserve to b lynched but rn i am advising ppl to look for other candidates first

I doubt Waffles is scum she hasn't shown any real connections with anyone like in the other games where she's scum and spends more time buddying with others to get on her side rather than actual scumhunting, and she literally ratted out Farobi for a fishing PM (like, they're good friends), so I def don't think she's apart of a team. Arso? maybe.

As for Dedenne I'm honestly down with that but I'd much rather Sensai or (less now) Panda

- - - Post Merge - - -

ok but seriously can everyone unvote Panda

i dont rly buy panda being scum but why should they suddenly unvote its not like shes rly doing anything

I think Sensai is town. Panda is null for me right now

So that leaves me voting for my primary scumlean, dedenne, and I'd suggest we all do the same. As far as I know she hasn't even provided a defense, and she ignored my ISO to boot.

i dont rly buy panda being scum but why should they suddenly unvote its not like shes rly doing anything

You refering to yesterday's thing

Farobi claimed cop, unvoting and self-voting herself (and BWing onto Evan) were honestly justified then because a cop's life was at stake, and Punchy self-voting instantly confirmed him as town

Back