• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia The Real Housewives of Mafia - Town Wins

so mog is not hostile to town? she's a town sided 3rd party!

good game everyone! congrats to Zendel and Kat (funny that Zendel sussed Kat the most and they won together)

Vanessa, I was rooting for you and Waffles and Mog in the end ( but you guys gave too much away...its only inevitable town will win!

If Waffles and mafia had a deal why didnt they kill Waffles right away..?

Well it was confusing and fun at the same time..

good game everyone! congrats to Zendel and Kat (funny that Zendel sussed Kat the most and they won together)

Vanessa, I was rooting for you and Waffles and Mog in the end ( but you guys gave too much away...its only inevitable town will win!

Well thats a change

mog was evil 3rd party but town could force a win after the Vanessa lynch. We didn't kill Waffles because mafia was the higher priority - vanessa was actively killing us while Waffles wasn't.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd like to think that Lisa and Shannon went on tour post game just to laugh about how lame everyone else was

We/I didn't kill Waffles right away so that she could vote with us until the end and help us win

Great game everyone!!

I had Vanessa and Endless on my scum reads on day 1, and I was pretty sus of Heyden despite having him as my heaviest town read.......
"maybe arsonist chose hayden while hayden is mafia? Would help explain his plea for the doc to pm him. Also not sure I believe heyden having a 'melt down' over getting targeted, out of character and I'm surprised no one picked up on that"

Other than that I didn't really keep OBS updated on my thoughts after Day 1, but I think I'm finally getting better at this game :thinking:

"maybe arsonist chose hayden while hayden is mafia? Would help explain his plea for the doc to pm him. Also not sure I believe heyden having a 'melt down' over getting targeted, out of character and I'm surprised no one picked up on that"
LMAO you know me too well, my 'melt down' was honestly so stupid

"Artstotzkan spoke first to say that she knew VanessaMay18 was sleeping with ITookYourWaffles husband. The ladies all gasped! VanessaMay18 couldn’t believe these accusations were being brought up at this time, even if they were true. Artstotzkan couldn’t believe Zendel wasn’t backing her up and questioned her loyalty. "

I mean if you take out the part about me sleeping with Waffles' husband this paragraph is basically exactly what happened at the end of the game.

hey musical nub mafia is open to anyone who wants to get gud :lemon:

My arrogance didn't kill me, Waffles/Mog playing against their win con did.

Very impressed with Vanessa's play, if Kat wasn't around you would've gotten away with it too.

"Ignore ness, we don't care about him at all.

We're killing Dolby, Evan and roleblocking whoever Evan wants me to roleblocker. (I'm going to make absolutely sure it's an arsonist possibility)

Like I said prior, ness contacting the dead is beyond irrelevant. Our one and only threat is arsonist."

L o l

Triggered

i actually didt think of claiming blue cuz its most likely im gonna get lynched instead of getting killed been there cuz they all think im lying lmfao self reflection back in 2014 game

Umm.. wow. The medium role was completely amazing, but I think it would rarely work out very well in non pm games. Smh I wish glow lived longer

Back