• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia The Real Housewives of Mafia - Town Wins

Have fun reading like 500 messages between the two scum chats guys sorry i like talking to myself :p

I'm sooooooo impressed by Vanessa, I was utterly convinced and you are a real champ in the making! Can't wait to observe your play in other games. :)

hey btw @obs who were talking about it being a trap: As much as I wanted Waffles to win, I was never gonna take the deal

Memoca - Yesterday at 6:58 PM
Memoca - Today at 6:18 PM
Im telling Waffles Im considering the deal so she doesnt line up something else
like going with the plan
I dont plan on it
but if we're keeping them strung along
they cant come up with something else

And FTR I was absolutely not trying to trick anyone by telling them to unvote me. I would've killed waffles and let them lynch me the next day. I had already lost fairly, I was just trying to fulfill a promise

ouch gg. Vanessa you did amazing surviving that far in your first scum game so don't worry too much about it. Overall I had a lot of fun PMing for what it's worth, and the exclusion of the main discord chat was a good idea and thank you toads for hosting your games are always balanced tbh.

hey btw @obs who were talking about it being a trap: As much as I wanted Waffles to win, I was never gonna take the deal

Memoca - Yesterday at 6:58 PM
Memoca - Today at 6:18 PM
Im telling Waffles Im considering the deal so she doesnt line up something else
like going with the plan
I dont plan on it
but if we're keeping them strung along
they cant come up with something else

yeah, i had no intent on letting waffles win.

I also tried to get as much messages which were between her and vanessa out of her as I could and I'm glad I did.

I'm glad she unintentionally confirmed Kat as town for me along with that thing which Kat said which is something I could not see anybody lying about.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And FTR I was absolutely not trying to trick anyone by telling them to unvote me. I would've killed waffles and let them lynch me the next day. I had already lost fairly, I was just trying to fulfill a promise

You're such a lovely and humble person.

Last edited:
youre a good person in this harsh world vanessa bless

@Zendel tbh I should have never used that to help clear myself, I feel really guilty about it. I panicked but still it wasn't right.

youre a good person in this harsh world vanessa bless

@Zendel tbh I should have never used that to help clear myself, I feel really guilty about it. I panicked but still it wasn't right.

That's what really sealed my trust in you, I was shocked by it at first and I still am. Don't be hard on yourself. :(

Oml ily vanessa youre such a great person and very well deserve to win if kat and zendel didnt lynch you

"Ignore ness, we don't care about him at all.

We're killing Dolby, Evan and roleblocking whoever Evan wants me to roleblocker. (I'm going to make absolutely sure it's an arsonist possibility)

Like I said prior, ness contacting the dead is beyond irrelevant. Our one and only threat is arsonist."

L o l

Ily too heyden let's be scum together again sometimes and not both get doused by an arsonist :D

Really? I thought it was the fact that two doused people were trying to tunnel me thinking i was arso when really the priorities shoulda been maf :thinking:

well...it kinda did thenn..........hm

point is, dont overestimate yourself otherwise your whole team dies and it would have either way

- - - Post Merge - - -

do i even know what im saying? i think i do. sorry if this is stupid

Abe/Kat/Heyden

Comes to show kids, that godfather logic is crap and should be second guessed; you'll be shunned if you do though.
Not gonna get all the obs posts bc too lazy but lesson learned kiddos: godfather logic is very much alive and kicking :lemon:

Back