• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia The Real Housewives of Mafia - Town Wins

@Vanessa nope, actually would have been better if she didn't. Pretty sure the only hope of town winning is if you're scum too so there's that now. Closest it'd get to be if you were town would be 1/0/2 where Waffles would be the decider between a town and arso win and going by Waffles' recent track record I don't think that's happening lol

No, that was solely Mog's choice. We haven't spoken to her. I did tell her to ignite you though, which doesn't matter now. Cause I wanted Waffles dead but newer information and further thinking has told me that would be the wrong thing to do.

Mog why :(

She should be technically modkilled.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i dont mind her winning either because it's mog.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i dont mind her winning either because it's mog.

@Vanessa nope, actually would have been better if she didn't. Pretty sure the only hope of town winning is if you're scum too so there's that now. Closest it'd get to be if you were town would be 1/0/2 where Waffles would be the decider between a town and arso win and going by Waffles' recent track record I don't think that's happening lol

So rn it's 2v1v2
You lynch me and it's 2v1v1
Nightkill and it's either 1v1v1 (if either Waffles or Mog gets killed) or 2v1v0 (if town gets killed)
If it's 1v1v1 and Mog is alive then basically town has to choose between scum and arso win
If it's 1v1v1 and Waffles is alive then Waffles chooses between town and scum win
Yeah town is pretty screwed

And yeah mog hasn't posted in 72 hours I shouldn't be doused this isn't fair

- - - Post Merge - - -

ignore, she doesn't know what shes talking about. dont look at the the previous pages.

no he should definitely look at the previous pages

Didnr i call vanessa out cuz her reading about me is bad

Its so funny when Zendel suss Kat but jumps on Vanessa without explanation :eek:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay we all should vote Vanessa?

this game is slowly but surely killing me.

its 6 am and im still awake, insomnia. yay

Everybody dies in their nightmares

After looking everything and all I think mafia and arso deserves to win

- - - Post Merge - - -

If we lynch scum today = town wins

If we mislynch that goes
EoD 1 v 2 v 2
EoN 1 v 2 v 1 - scum wins

If we lynch third party
1 v 1 v 3
1 v 0 v 3 -If I die
else
1 v 1 v 2

the rest you guys know

- - - Post Merge - - -

ur choice whether to believe me or not im done with entertainment anyway HAHAHAHA

My mistaken but do you really think town and arso can win together?

Town and arso can't win together
Town has to eliminate all hostile parties

Back