• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia The Real Housewives of Mafia - Town Wins

Mogyay - I liked her D1 contributions but she's been so inactive it's hard to judge now ugh
Ness - all of his posts so far have seemed town but aaah where is he
Arstotzkan - yup I'm done tunneling her :p After the events with Dad, logic dictates that she is most likely town. If Dad is not a jailor and lied about jailing her she is definitely town, if Dad did jail her she's either vanilla townie or mafia goon and townie is way more likely.
ITookYourWaffles - second strongest townlean after Evan, because she's so incredibly different from Kingmaker where she was scum and she's actually contributing
Endless - I think Dad or Dolby is a more likely godfather on the team but I'm not counting him out yet.
Dolby - if Dad is town Dolby very well could be scum. He's also an arsonist candidate at this point
mog - didn't feel like your thing on her contributing was that good
Ness - what of his PM convo w/ Evan?
me - I went over this before, didn't like your answer
Waffles - Waffles had done nothing town and was in communications with mafia at that point, of course you felt some loyalty towards her. Also the logic in this one is bad.
Abe - How is Dolby more likely GF?
Dolby - You're Arso-hunting, just like Abe and Heyden. Also iirc you didn't really question Dolby at all at this point?

And Vanessa, if you are scum. You did well.

The leap in skill from your town play to scum play is great tbh.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Endless, you shook?

Yeah I did lose, we all lost because I'M TOWN
Maybe he's voting with you to maj because he actually is the scum :thinking:
Nah, don't you think scum would be taking the easy way out rn in his position and vote me? I don't understand his logic but it's not scum logic.

I dont have any logic, I have snapped.

I just want the game to end. ;____;

- - - Post Merge - - -

im literally talking serisouly about how toad is a gummy bear and how sensai looks like a toad. help

- - - Post Merge - - -

i spelled seriously wrong fml

your explanation of how toads was a gummy bear was perfect tho zendel

but like vanessa, zendel is down and out. I don't think scum here would be down and out on LYLO of all days.

mog - didn't feel like your thing on her contributing was that good
Ness - what of his PM convo w/ Evan?
me - I went over this before, didn't like your answer
Waffles - Waffles had done nothing town and was in communications with mafia at that point, of course you felt some loyalty towards her. Also the logic in this one is bad.
Abe - How is Dolby more likely GF?
Dolby - You're Arso-hunting, just like Abe and Heyden. Also iirc you didn't really question Dolby at all at this point?

Well I explained you and mog before but you didn't like my answer so welp
Ness-I cleared Evan for the PM convo because he was on the brink of death and all but I didn't see why Ness was being cleared. He was just questioning/responding to Evan.
Waffles-I townleaned her because I genuinely believed she was different than in Kingmaker as I said before. Why is that bad logic, her tone and content seemed completely different from when she was scum so I townleaned her. Her content wasn't great, but it was different. Then shortly after she said something that did remind me of Kingmaker so I stopped townleaning her.
Abe/Dolby-I wasn't arso hunting, I was just pointing out that Dolby could possibly be the arsonist, because how would I know that mog actually doused two scum? I thought she was a threat to town. I felt Dolby was godfather if Dad was not because of his suspicion of Dad (at least I think that's why I said that, it honestly feels like so long ago. I'd have to go back and check to make sure). I couldn't find anything wrong with Endless' posts at the time.

he's looking at me with disgust in his eyes
yMAXlWK.jpg

@Vanessa:

Waffles- It was different before? Idk about that :thinking:
Abe/Dolby- What made you say Dolby could be Arso in particular then? Couldn't anyone have been arso sans Evan, Abe, and Heyden at that point?

Abe/Dolby- What made you say Dolby could be Arso in particular then? Couldn't anyone have been arso sans Evan, Abe, and Heyden at that point?

Yes but Dolby is a slippery snake
(I don't remember the exact reason I just thought he seemed very arsonist-y at the time)

I'm a gummy bear in a gummy world, life is squishy; please kill me. Lets go gummy, lets catch scummy, oh wow-o oh wow-o.

- - - Post Merge - - -

that's how the gummy bear song goes right?

- - - Post Merge - - -

yMAXlWK.jpg

@Vanessa:

Waffles- It was different before? Idk about that :thinking:

that guinea pig looks like...me

I'm a gummy bear in a gummy world, life is squishy; please kill me. Lets go gummy, lets catch scummy, oh wow-o oh wow-o.
im ****ing dead

Vanessa, did you even question Dolby like at all? I don't remember any interactions the two of you had off the top of my head

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

that's how the gummy bear song goes right?

- - - Post Merge - - -

that guinea pig looks like...me
**** MY BODY WASNT READY FOR THE POST MERGES

hm, did we make this game 10x better or 10x worse. i cant tell.

voted Vanessa, please end my mental breakdown.

im ****ing dead

Vanessa, did you even question Dolby like at all? I don't remember any interactions the two of you had off the top of my head

No I don't think I did
I didn't really having any questions for him I just thought his constant pushing of Dad was sus. Had he not died N2 I probably would have questioned him the next day

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok but did y'all tell mog to douse me
Because plotting against me behind my back and then getting me burned to a crisp without letting me defend myself is not cool :(

No I don't think I did
I didn't really having any questions for him I just thought his constant pushing of Dad was sus. Had he not died N2 I probably would have questioned him the next day
Why did you think him pushing Dad was sus but not me pushing Dad?

Because plotting against me behind my back and then getting me burned to a crisp without letting me defend myself is not cool :(
and pretty scummy too

- - - Post Merge - - -

Because at that time I was townleaning you for other reasons (like your giant info PM etc)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Because at that time I was townleaning you for other reasons (like your giant info PM etc)

No I don't think I did

- - - Post Merge - - -

No, that was solely Mog's choice. We haven't spoken to her. I did tell her to ignite you though, which doesn't matter now. Cause I wanted Waffles dead but newer information and further thinking has told me that would be the wrong thing to do.

Back