Mafia The Real Housewives of Mafia - Town Wins

Actually, given that I think I know what Glow's doing if she's telling the truth, I'll vote Kat for reasons I'd rather not divulge (as to why I believe Glow)

man it must b nice to b dolby and actually have a clue wtf is going on lmao

Also noting that if Dolby decides to keep his unvote after voting Kat it keeps the plurality on me and gets me lynched should nobody else vote Kat or unvote me. Just making a note of that. Anyways I seriously gotta go now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

ninjad

Nobody asked you to claim your basic ass vanilla claim Kat lol. What did glow claim btw?

I seriously gotta write a report and make rounds within this hour so I don't have the time to read back. ...yeah, again, don't make me come back to seeing me lynched pls

She just claimed "Blue"

glow said:
my activity is based on my schedule, not alignment.
bull**** lmao. Dolby went into fine detail on this point but if you think I'm piggybacking off of him I've mentioned that same point multiple times, like in my callout post of you and mog earlier.

glow said:
the second post is just casually softing flavor-role info and that?s just undeniably anti-town.
I don't understand your logic here but like this tone is the most pro-town thing ever?

2. ur sharky fos on punchy

i honestly think punchy is obvtown, and his laid back attitude + enthusiasm to play bleed town to me. check posts below

glow said:
THIS IS CLEARLY A JOKE FROM BEGINNING TO END.
Literally no one took that as a joke aside from yourself and punchy? Look at his tone. That is not a joking tone.

glow said:
yo this is ACTUALLY bad logic. i?m seriously confused dolby, you need to reevaluate what you just wrote. punchy?s words were saying this ?i don?t like your post so that makes you mafia? and ?you?re aggressive by making one post, you?re mafia?

in what world is that ever ?actual logic?? It was on page 2 of the gamestart. lol u were ****posting too
Acting like this is a part of another point when it essentially boils down to "omg its a joke"

glow said:
almost all of dolby?s reads are dependent on one another. specifically, they?re all dependent on punchy being mafia. why even do this as town? dolby?s extremely persistent in his read on punchy, which i normally would respect as i almost exclusively tunnel my scumreads but the difference is he scumreads punchy based off a joke. while at the same time, dolby was making jokes as wel. i swear if he brings up the joke again as "reasoning" i?ll actually scream
Inaccurate. When I asked for details she was like "oh well its these two team things" that isn't ALL DEPENDENT ON PUNCHY BEING MAF. like good lord.

glow said:
dolby never once shows thought or consideration that his scumread which he built upon a ****post might be wrong. dolby never once considers this as he begins to ?teamread? the entire game based upon the assumption that punchy is mafia.
You know he like, pushed punchy for more than just the first line he made. That was his first point, not his last.

glow said:
dolby never once uses actual logic or reasoning in his posts, he just groups people up based on ?whether or not they are a team with his other scumreads?
docking people for just making a list of reads rather than explaining them all out is a bunch of bullcrap.

glow said:
there?s a game full of people talking and you think your best option is to just lynch me, who?s barely interacted with anyone? and what information will that provide you? you say a "kat lynch tells us nothing" but what exactly are you gaining from my lynch if you're town?
He said a lynch on either one of us would tell a lot.

glow said:
lmfao you?re not even pushing on the person that ALL your reads depend on.
Again, bull****. Two teams isn't "ALL of your reads"

man it must b nice to b dolby and actually have a clue wtf is going on lmao

I seriously don't

Like, I was planning on going after Kat tomorrow if we lynched Dad or Glow today, because a lynch on one (particularly Dad actually now that I think about it) and they flipped town would have disproved the team, and I trust Endless far more than I trust any of the rest of them. But I have no idea what's going on at this point

- - - Post Merge - - -

yeah I just noticed that, you're still at unvote, despite the ninja

Nah, I flipped back to Kat. Didn't realize that you had plurality

I seriously don't

Like, I was planning on going after Kat tomorrow if we lynched Dad or Glow today, because a lynch on one (particularly Dad actually now that I think about it) and they flipped town would have disproved the team, and I trust Endless far more than I trust any of the rest of them. But I have no idea what's going on at this point

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nah, I flipped back to Kat. Didn't realize that you had plurality

ya but u apparently know what glow is claiming lmao (idk how on earth u can even take a guess)

this is the count i have

3 dad, 4 kat, 1 farobi, 3 glow, 1 punchy

i'm hardclaiming blue, this is way way too close. not claiming my actual role unless needed.

dolby if you're town you just pushed 2 blue roles and 1 town (punchy) for lynch. lol
First off, this seems extremely convenient. Oh, Dad's blueclaim just now worked? Let's try out mine!!

Considering what you're softing, your play has literally been the anti-thesis of what you need to be doing. Especially with something you keep mentioning that Imma refrain from in the odd ****ing ball chance that you're indeed blue and like Abe is scum or something. also not to mention I think the soft itself is lame (not gonna get into details, I think dolby should know what I'm referring to).

"dolby if you're town you just pushed 2 blue roles and 1 town (punchy) for lynch. lol." rubs me the wrong way on so many levels tone wise. It's patronizing, and using intimidation to try to get him to sway.

ya but u apparently know what glow is claiming lmao (idk how on earth u can even take a guess)

Yeah, but if Kat flips town, then she's honestly next on the choping block tomorrow

If Kat's lynched and flips maf, she's pretty much confirmed

tbh the chances of getting a lynch off of me seems unlikely at this point (everyone's too scared of glow's bull**** blue claim) so Imma just start writing a last will sort of deal here and do one last analysis on everyone.

Also think it's funny that Glow's case on me is pretty much a CP of what she had against me in FNAF

VERY confident town (bold is confirmed imo):
Dad
Punchy

Chele
Dolby
Endless

town lean:
Ness
Sensai
Farobi
Zendel
Vanessa
Heyden

null:
Dedenne2
Waffles
Mogyay

scum is 75% within these two, if not both:
AmazonEvan19
PandaDarling

she's ****ing scum pls lynch:
Glow

Glow/Panda is almost certainly a team with Panda's earlier comment and general lackluster content. I'd say it's Glow/Panda/Waffles or Glow/Panda/Mog maybe? And Evan with the Arso? I could see Glow/Panda/Evan too, actually yeah.

An important lesson of the day tho:
zcmvkoI.gif

If yall want some clarification on anyone while I'm still alive, hmu, gonna write some PMs detailing some other smaller thoughts I have

First off, this seems extremely convenient. Oh, Dad's blueclaim just now worked? Let's try out mine!!

Considering what you're softing, your play has literally been the anti-thesis of what you need to be doing. Especially with something you keep mentioning that Imma refrain from in the odd ****ing ball chance that you're indeed blue and like Abe is scum or something. also not to mention I think the soft itself is lame (not gonna get into details, I think dolby should know what I'm referring to).

"dolby if you're town you just pushed 2 blue roles and 1 town (punchy) for lynch. lol." rubs me the wrong way on so many levels tone wise. It's patronizing, and using intimidation to try to get him to sway.

i am not softing anything. i hardclaimed blue and i don't want to say anything further. i claimed blue because you and i were the other
choices to lynch apart from Dad and I didn't want any more votes on myself. if you were blue would you not have claimed? unless your answer is genuinely no, why are you saying my timing wasn't appropriate?

Dolby pls don't PM me further asking me what my role is

i am not softing anything. i hardclaimed blue and i don't want to say anything further. i claimed blue because you and i were the other
choices to lynch apart from Dad and I didn't want any more votes on myself. if you were blue would you not have claimed? unless your answer is genuinely no, why are you saying my timing wasn't appropriate?

Dolby pls don't PM me further asking me what my role is
Your timing isn't what that's about, it's the way you've played up until now that's inconsistent.

okay something is SERIOUSLY wrong here. I'm honestly on Kat's side right now, her tone rinks of town. and yeah, lets all believe glow just because she claimed blue yet has been missing for 60% of the phase.

To answer Kat (I missed her question in the chaos) I saw you TR Dad and I remember him making a comment in your favor? Then I kind of quickly read the last few pages and didn’t pick up on how major the disagreements between you two were.

If you want to SR me because of that mistake, or because I wasn’t here for a long time, fine. But I’m here now, and reading more carefully, and trying to be helpful, and I’d like some reasons to SR me aside from “75% likely scum with Panda”

okay something is SERIOUSLY wrong here. I'm honestly on Kat's side right now, her tone rinks of town. and yeah, lets all believe glow just because she claimed blue yet has been missing for 60% of the phase.

im with this, this doesn't feel right.

Back