• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia The Real Housewives of Mafia - Town Wins

i mean not tryna be rude but it's christmas for everyone u couldve gave a heads up lol. idk what to do but i have an early start tomorrow and i want to sleep. hopefully glow provides some insight soon thatd be fab!

Can we lynch Farobi or Kat pls I seriously have high doubts on a Dad/Glow lynch being successful

lmfao i open the thread to see two people trying 2 vote for me nice

- - - Post Merge - - -

dolby is 99% mafia because he pretty much went into this game trying to scumread me from one of his first few posts and uses my inactivity as an excuse to do it

- - - Post Merge - - -

how many votes do i even have the ****

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh just him. okay whatev thats fine

i want to be scumread but not lynched. k thx

What the ****
I did not scumread you from my first few posts. Your inactivity certainly is a factor in my read, but I gave you a full 24 hours to post before I even mentioned. To say that I am 99% mafia just for sussing you is supremely bad play

i honestly didn't mean to be this inactive but christmas is in three days and i've been spending a lot of time with family

i didn't feel the need to say that earlier because its not really an excuse and it sounds like i'm trying to make excuses, but straight up i'm just trying to parse through the thread and i'm literally on page 39 out of 54 l o l

it'd be nice if you guys could condense your posts pls
You better say something with actual value. All but one of your posts have been pretty much worthless. In fact, you've contributed nothing of actual value so far this game

what's your opinion on me, dad and punchy?
Don't know about you and Dolby cos on mobile every post is like a million times more complex and I am really confused so I'll have to re read lol. As for punchy, he's been acting quite different, at the beginning, retracting his "joke" post which to me looked serious. I can kinda sense a bit of nervousness so rn he's null-scumlean

is farobi shady enough to lynch tho?? the kinda brazen pm's, the flawed (?) case on zendal and then the sudden withdrawl of it. admitting to sheeping abe's vote on dad basically. idk it all seems a bit too obvious lol

as for kat.. idk anymore at all

i feel like mafia would kinda keep to themselves at the start? like pming so many people just seems careless? or maybe there's another agenda i'm not seeing

dolby is 99% mafia because he pretty much went into this game trying to scumread me from one of his first few posts and uses my inactivity as an excuse to do it

wow look who comes out of NOWHERE and casts an omgus scumread

i feel like mafia would kinda keep to themselves at the start? like pming so many people just seems careless? or maybe there's another agenda i'm not seeing

Would it not be possible for them though to try and get on the good side of as many people as possible while trying not to sound shady?

His motive is to gain 'connections' opposed to actual scumhunting from how I see it, and even though he said he's PMing people to scumhunt, why hide it from the rest of town? I feel like it's more of a brainwash attempt to have similar reads or somethng, idk.

Would it not be possible for them though to try and get on the good side of as many people as possible while trying not to sound shady?

yeah!!! but being rational and normal seems the best way to do that. didnt he basically send abe a joke pm asking his role lol. idk i see where ur coming from but it didnt even seem like he cared about getting ppl on his side, then again he didnt pm me so!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

His motive is to gain 'connections' opposed to actual scumhunting from how I see it, and even though he said he's PMing people to scumhunt, why hide it from the rest of town? I feel like it's more of a brainwash attempt to have similar reads or somethng, idk.

why announce it to town tho? ive had ppl pm and they didnt come into the thread and state they pm'd me. i dont rly see it as a deliberate omission? im not rly tryna defend him btw just kinda devils advocating it lol

I don't think he announced it, it was more like people coming out and saying the PM they received from him was weird (Waffles and punchy iirc)
But with that I think you brought up Waffles and Farobi are good friends and it was pretty weird of Waffles to snitch him out idk

I don't think he announced it, it was more like people coming out and saying the PM they received from him was weird (Waffles and punchy iirc)
But with that I think you brought up Waffles and Farobi are good friends and it was pretty weird of Waffles to snitch him out idk

yeah, i kinda get why abe mentioned it but from what waffles was saying it didn't seem that weird a pm, and she didn't follow up on the weird vibe she was talking about, i didn't rly know what to make of it

okay so since Toadsworthy is nonexistent this is what votes are looking like rn:

Dad- 4
-Endless
-Farobi
-Zendel

glow - 2
-Dolby
-Dedenne2

Arstotzkan - 2
-Dad
-VanessaMay18
-Amazonevan19

Farobi - 1
PunchyDaHufflepuff

ITookYourWaffles - 1
-ITookYourWaffles

I've narrowed down the people I'm suspicious of to this group of people: Dad/glow/Endless/Amazonevan19/Farobi/SensaiGallade/Arstotzkan

Subject to change given we have 0 information from lynching yet but I feel semi-confident that there is mafia in this group of people. I'm too lazy to elaborate rn tbh so maybe later but I have a christmas party in like an hour so i'll be around for a bit longer

Tbh I don't really SR Farobi? Like yeah his PMs are odd but odd =/= mafia, especially in a. I've liked his general content though iirc someone said it was mainly rehashed **** he said which I don't agree with, I feel like most of his points have been unique.

you know i don't really know how much I want a dad lynch when 2 players I don't particularly trust are on the wagon and 1 of them I'm unsure about (endless)

i kinda want a glow lynch but I really don't think we gain a lot from lynching her, i don't think i have a lot of objection to lynching Arstotzkan however.

It's only Punchy with me on Farobi so it doesn't seem it'll pick up so I'm just gonna vote Kat. I just don't feel a Dad lynch would be particularly helpful besides seeing who pushed him which is solely Dolby/Endless and everyone else sheeping on top.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually I'll hold back I shoud be here EoD but tentative vote is on Kat rn

you know i don't really know how much I want a dad lynch when 2 players I don't particularly trust are on the wagon and 1 of them I'm unsure about (endless)

i kinda want a glow lynch but I really don't think we gain a lot from lynching her, i don't think i have a lot of objection to lynching Arstotzkan however.

Ok, seriously, the first of Glow's two reads is that Arstotzkan is sus, and that I'm "99%" mafia. I really don't think that the two (Glow and Kat) are compatible. If we lynch Glow, we gain the insight that Kat is town. I do get that if Kat is lynched, we have confirmation that pretty much all of the group of four (me, Endless, Glow, Dad) are town, but she's smack dab in the middle of that group in terms of trust. However, despite me wanting the lynch in Punchy, Dad, and Glow, I'm kinda uncomfortable that it's mostly the stronger players that are being targeted

Afterthought: If Glow was to flip scum, I'd actually trust Panda less as well, because I remember her saying that she didn't want a Glow lynch at some point

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would also like to note that glow has STILL not posted anything of actual substance, like, how blind are you guys

- - - Post Merge - - -

This is going to end up being like D1 SU2 again isn't it

Back