HOW DID I NOT NOTICE IM SO SAD

unravel - Today at 10:14 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Memoca - Today at 10:14 AM
FEELSREALBADMAN

unravel - Today at 10:15 AM
if dad sees this convo he will be so pissed

Oh my gosh I didn't even notice that either

Proof from the extended scum chat that I have no ulterior motives: (one of these screenshots is from when I still thought I could win but even then you can see I intended to kill Waffles N6)

Mm so I just had an idea that doesnt risk anything on our end and would also net Waffles the win.

>We lynch Vanessa
>Toads seems hellbent on keeping mog in the game and getting her to act so tonight, mog douses Waffles
>We no lynch day 7
>Mog ignites N7
>We lynch mog D8

The only two cons I see about this is that this is a longer method, but it guarantees a town win so *shrugs*, and if mog doesnt follow through, which I dont see why not. On the otherhand, this confirms the win, and that peace of mind is very important.

Vanessa, there's two main issues Ive got with trusting you atm. One: you could be telling Waffles this to ensure an ally on your team without actually meaning it, and Two: Ive been burned by people I thought were genuine people (look at ness and greek cultists if youre curious).

Idk if mog would do that because I literally offered her a deal that would result in her winning and she didn't even follow through with that but whatever if nobody wants my help I'm dead anyways its all the same to me

Idk if mog would do that because I literally offered her a deal that would result in her winning and she didn't even follow through with that but whatever if nobody wants my help I'm dead anyways its all the same to me
:( I swear if you're being legit and this situation happens again I'll trust you

Difference with mog w/ this is toads is seemingly making her act (look how far last night got delayed) compared to this where action is optional and she wants no part of it.

:( I swear if you're being legit and this situation happens again I'll trust you

Difference with mog w/ this is toads is seemingly making her act (look how far last night got delayed) compared to this where action is optional and she wants no part of it.

Nah its a risk I get it.
Other thing is I doubt mog will douse waffles she stated earlier in the thread she doesn't want waffles to win but you guys would still win even if she doused one of you so thats just my problem.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'm not surrendering until the last maf is dead. also 'i got mog to crack' bb i told u who i was :rolls_eyes:

- - - Post Merge - - -

also waffles i did contemplate it for about half a second but i dont want u to win if u leaked the entire maf team bc it's not rly fair or fun

this post

When is EoD
Surely its been 48 hours
Regardless I ain't voting for myself so ill just refrain from voting unless mog decides to take my deal last minute

Seriously tho, very good game. You guys got screwed over so hard, I feel really bad :( Getting all 3 members arso doused and then having Waffles out two of you is not fun

ENDGAME

It was the pinnacle of Housewives activity. A party complete with fancy dinner. All the women had grief to bring up, and the drama was going to come to a full head.

Artstotzkan brought Mogyay a gift for hosting the party. But it was a book on etiquette. So Shady! As soon as Mogyay opened it she threw her glass of wine in her face.

Zendel was talking about her new exercise video coming out soon called “Hippo Booty,” to which VanessaMay18 said she was releasing her line of exercise videos called “Giraffe Booty.” So Shady!

The ladies all sat around the dinner table. ITookYourWaffles sat at the head of the table. Artstotzkan spoke first to say that she knew VanessaMay18 was sleeping with ITookYourWaffles husband. The ladies all gasped! VanessaMay18 couldn’t believe these accusations were being brought up at this time, even if they were true. Artstotzkan couldn’t believe Zendel wasn’t backing her up and questioned her loyalty. With all this uproar Mogyay took the chance to try to light the whole dinner table on fire. However, her antics wouldn’t pay off and she was out of lighter fluid. She looked back up to say that all the women were bad friends for not attending her gala, and that she would never be seen with them. She houghed out of the dining room and to her limo.

This just left all the women with VanessaMay18 . It was a good run, but you won’t hurt any of us anymore. We know what you did, and your reputation is done. The remaining three women tore out her hair extensions and her dress, back-hand slapped her, and wrote a mean blog post about her.

VanessaMay18 would not be able to recover her reputation after such a difficult onslaught.

Mogyay turned to alcoholism in order to cope with the loss of friends and fame. She soon died from an overdose.

ITookYourWaffles thought she was cool with the other two, but in the next season they planned a trip to Cabo and left her behind. She tried to be interesting in other ways, but was quickly dropped from the program.
Artstotzkan and Zendel win for the town.

Technically we should still have some time, but I don’t see anyway Mog could actually rebound from this.

HX6b7BE.png

q8wbtm5.png

aBzNHUc.png

Gi1m0n1.png

lDEzDBn.png

Night 1:
Detective —> VanessaMay
Jailkeeper —> Kat
Bus Driver —> None
Medium —> Punchy
Mafia RB —> Glow
Mafia kills —> Farobi, Glow
Arsonist —> Douse Abe

Night 2:
Jailkeeper —> Heyden
Medium —> Farobi
Mafia RB —> Mogyay
Mafia Kills —> Evan, Dolby
Arsonist —> Ignite Abe and Heyden

Night 3
Jailkeeper—> Ness
Medium—> Glow
Mafia RB —> Dad
Mafia Kill —> Ness
Arsonist —> Ignite Abe

Night 4
Jailkeeper —> Waffles
Mafia Kill —> Dad
Arsonist —> None

Night 5
Mafia Kill —> Sensai
Arsonist —> Douse Vanessa

All in all this was a fun game to watch! I think it would have been very different had the arsonist not only picked scum each time lol.

I think the lesson to be learned is that while, yes it is a PM game, you should not be so forthcoming with giving out your whole role name unless you are absolutely certain of a person’s alignment and faith.

Mafia messed up in giving all their power and anonymity to Waffles.

Waffles’ giving up the mafia team makes absolutely no sense.

Vanessa you did a great job as scum godfather, but I figured POE would get you too…

I originally thought maybe this would be too town-sided but it balanced out quite well. Medium took advantage of the fact that everyone seemed to tell everyone everything, and that’s what I think won the game for them overall and really changed the momentum of the game in their favor, because otherwise Mafia was doing an amazing job of getting what they want. The being doused early helped them too in that sense.

Thanks for playing in my huge guilty pleasure lol, I will probably be on hiatus for a few weeks while I finish my research project in order to graduate. Sorry I was a little off on times and stuff.

Mog never got modkilled because it changed the “whole landscape of the game” as Kat put it. So I thought it better to just leave her in, I don’t care if you thought she should’ve been modkilled.

Observers Chat
Mafia Chat
Medium Chat

Last edited:
I like memes

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks for the amazing game, I'll cherish it for many reasons. ahahahhaha

Hell YE

explosion_crew.png

rainbow is zendel bc gay, sensai is red bc he likes the red ones, and Im green bc zendel said at some point **** if I know lmao

Itz ya boi'z gummyzquad

- - - Post Merge - - -

Seriously tho Vanessa you played extremely well and had nearly everyone fooled.

tbh if I were Waffles, giving up the scum team wasn't a terrible blunder, but the way in which she did it was. Mafia was getting the heavy upswing, and revealing a mafian to balance it out would have made sense, and blackmailing the mafia into silencing her so she wouldnt keep giving out members would have been her smartest move. Revealing two was a little much imo.

Only difference having the game continue would have had would be the possibility of Waffles winning so rip Waffles.

Itz ya boi'z gummyzquad

- - - Post Merge - - -

Seriously tho Vanessa you played extremely well and had nearly everyone fooled.

Ty :)

Thanks for the awesome game toads, I had a lot of fun and the flavour was hilarious
Waffles, you shouldn't have given away 2/3 of our team lol but you were a big help to me and I'm sorry I couldn't kill you :(

Back