Mafia The Real Housewives of Mafia - Town Wins

maybe some mafia would betray her but our team was like 110% dedicated to helping her win, if it meant killing her over a blue so be it, she helps us we help her, and her turning is really a shot to the heart

Farobi and I made a deal to find who mafia is and to kill me at night we made a deal from the start

I'm guessing he thought he would be able to promise that glow could displace the kill on him onto you after you figured out I couldn't kill you or was this before you figured out I couldn't kill you?

UGHH YES IM DESPERATE TO DIE AT NIGHT

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay maybe i FOCUS TOO MUCH ON WINCON

maybe some mafia would betray her but our team was like 110% dedicated to helping her win, if it meant killing her over a blue so be it, she helps us we help her, and her turning is really a shot to the heart

ahahahhaha I'm funny when I'm tired.

heyden stop posting, sure you're upset but remember that this is just a game. I understand how you feel, but you're not going to make it much better by berating waffles.

well you just lost too so congratz

809.gif

Endless would have played it like I described and kept her alive because he knows how to play mafia and knows that reducing town's numbers is priority over giving a third party their win condition with not only blues on the table but wanting as many town dead as possible for end-game. Given that there was a chance Waffles could have realized this he should have recognized that even if he thinks he has waffles on your side the deal has some fragility to it if waffles came to this realization. So in turn when you spilled all you did to Waffles, you did so without good caution.

Eh, don't feel too bad for it. I played a cautionless game as a blue and told Endless way too much before I learned the truth about him post Waffles betrayal so there's lessons on all sides to learn form this game. It's been a while since TBT has seen a PM game and this is certainly up there with the messiest PM games in tbt history.

Hello, unfortunately I'm town, so this isn't as simple as you'd think.

I can't think of a single scenario where Heyden would claim this as town, so he's mafia, and should be lynched immediately.

From what Dad has told me, there's no way that waffles is lying, which confuses me immensely.

What I'm figuring out is that Heyden is sacrificing himself with a lie on his two team-mates. (An extremely poor play)

My role is [colour=blue]Rosie, the roleblocker[/colour] and I'm the Miller/roleblocker. What benefit would I get from claiming Miller night one when I'm going to kill him anyway?
Answer: the twist is it's my actual role.

The hilarious part is that I was discussing with dad that Heyden was mafia last night. For the record, no douse means mog is the arsonist, since I correctly blocked her last night.
Since apparently for some dumb reason I can't stop factional kills, I'm going to block her again tonight.

my discord conversation with Waffles that proves Heyden/Endless/Panda are scum together (starting to think it really isn't panda)

alright then, we need to come up with some kind of fake second ability for you then
unravel - Today at 10:18 PM
but at the same time i did help farobi
dude
mafia knows my role too
just saying

Ness - Today at 10:18 PM
sorry for outting you by the way, i didn't realize how invaluable you could be
do you know who mafia is?

unravel - Today at 10:18 PM
Ye
wait
is it allowed to discord?

Ness - Today at 10:19 PM
yes we're allowed to send discord messages

unravel - Today at 10:20 PM
isnt like 12 hours?

Ness - Today at 10:20 PM
what?

unravel - Today at 10:20 PM
Toads told me that we have like 12 hours to communicate discord
he doesnt want to contact via discord he said
so he give us a chance

Ness - Today at 10:21 PM
well thats lame
do you want to move this conversation to TBT then?
either way, i'm interested in working with you.

unravel - Today at 10:21 PM
You know whos town killing
Yes Endless is mafia
if i were to pick between dad and Endless obs its endless

Ness - Today at 10:22 PM
you know for a fact that its endless??
unravel - Today at 10:22 PM
Yes

Ness - Today at 10:22 PM
so i'm under the impression that he told you

unravel - Today at 10:22 PM
Farobi said:
Although you're not town, you're not mafia so I'll just share the thoughts of the PMs i received. Read carefully! And also if I die and when the time is right (like LYLO/MYLO), you can copy and paste this word for word in the thread.

Endless claimed to be Town Roleblocker and that she returns RED when inspected. Dad claimed Jailor which essentially has roleblocking capabilities. These two claims, in my eyes, are very unlikely to both exist in this game. One of them for sure has to be mafia, and if I were to pick, it's Endless.

Ness claimed Medium. I feel that glow's point on her page-by-page post highlighting the connection between Endless and Ness speaks a lot. If one is mafia, the other has to be mafia too. To add to that, Endless initiated a PM to me saying that he would roleblock Vanessa and he asked for my suggestion regarding it, I suggested to perform his action to Ness and he hasn't responded to that yet (sent that reply an hour ago, and I did catch him viewing the thread so he definitely was online to see it).

My summarized thoughts. Endless and Ness are the baddies! I'd also put in Vanessa as a baddie. Idk the fourth, maybe Dedenee? These are my thoughts as of N1.

Ness - Today at 10:23 PM
hm, well i have an idea. How much have you told him? does he know everything about your role?
unravel - Today at 10:23 PM
this is old pm
Mafia knows me well
i didnt lie cuz i suck at lying anyway

Ness - Today at 10:23 PM
wait, so endless didn't tell you himself that he's mafia?

unravel - Today at 10:23 PM
Farobi is loomig for killing ability while i help him
I'm with mafia and I can confirm hes mafia
I'm working with him
funny that he trust m even me and farobi are related luh

Ness - Today at 10:24 PM
would you mind giving me the PM he sent you that says he told you hes mafia?
because regardless i don't want him dead right off the bat. I want to fullfil my end of the deal in having you killed.

unravel - Today at 10:25 PM
who are your list of suspicions
you caught 2 out of ur list of suspicions

Ness - Today at 10:25 PM
its the five i mentioned in thread

unravel - Today at 10:25 PM
yeah out of 5 you got 2 mafia

Ness - Today at 10:25 PM
hm
can you tell me how many mafia there are?

unravel - Today at 10:26 PM
its kind of obvious from the start i cant stop giggling

Ness - Today at 10:26 PM
Can or can you not show me the PM that confirms Endless told you he's mafia?

unravel - Today at 10:26 PM
but yeah arso exist and
Heyden pmed me
and he admitted it
im tyingt to help town anyway

Ness - Today at 10:27 PM
so i'm right about Endless/Heyden?
and i'm still asking u for the PM

unravel - Today at 10:27 PM
basically yes
sure

Ness - Today at 10:27 PM
brb

unravel - Today at 10:27 PM
ill c/p here hold on

Ness - Today at 10:29 PM
back

unravel - Today at 10:29 PM
its a long pm hold on
im also talking with farobi cuz we're leaving tonight hold on
i knew you we're a meduim its funny that mafia didnt kill you
and yes i know what im doing even if ur dead i would ave stil post farobi's pm
he told me mylo/lylo only
send via tbt

Ness - Today at 10:35 PM
hm
heyden told you the entire scum team afterwards?

unravel - Today at 10:35 PM
I'm in "extended" scum chat mai boi
basically yeah i know the 3 scum

Ness - Today at 10:35 PM
hm, want to do me a favor and link it to me lol

unravel - Today at 10:36 PM
Idk if thats against the rules
its scum chat thus ruin the game for them

Ness - Today at 10:37 PM
if toads didn't make it (aka if one of them made it) then its not against the rules

unravel - Today at 10:37 PM
he did
lmfaooo

Ness - Today at 10:37 PM
lol

unravel - Today at 10:37 PM
he made first pos

Ness - Today at 10:38 PM
can you tell me then? i'll make sure that you can find a way to get lynched honestly. maybe i'll get one of them to trust me and have them tell me that one of the "remaining" investigative roles said you're arsonist
by tell me i mean who the 3rd mafian is
*correction, nightkilled

unravel - Today at 10:38 PM
im not suppose to be lynched

Ness - Today at 10:38 PM
yeah i meant night killed

unravel - Today at 10:38 PM
i have to BE DED AT NIGHT ONLY
yeye
Panda is last mafia
wtf heyden roleclaim cuz hes mad at me
HAHAHAHAHAHA

so yeah, that just about confirms that Endless/Heyden are mafia. Not sure about Panda though.

I can't think of a single scenario where Heyden would claim this as town, so he's mafia, and should be lynched immediately.

From what Dad has told me, there's no way that waffles is lying, which confuses me immensely.

What I'm figuring out is that Heyden is sacrificing himself with a lie on his two team-mates. (An extremely poor play)

My role is [colour=blue]Rosie, the roleblocker[/colour] and I'm the Miller/roleblocker. What benefit would I get from claiming Miller night one when I'm going to kill him anyway?

The hilarious part is that I was discussing with dad that Heyden was mafia last night. For the record, no douse means mog is the arsonist, since I correctly blocked her last night.
Since apparently for some dumb reason I can't stop factional kills, I'm going to block her again tonight.

nice try, but i have definitive proof its you. sorry but you're dying to the next lynch.

- - - Post Merge - - -

nice try, but i have definitive proof its you. sorry but you're dying to the next lynch.

*When your team is dead and your ego is still alive.*

further discord convo proof its Endless/PandaDarling/Heyden

Ness - Today at 11:23 PM
yeah
but can you tell me the full mafia
they're already dead
and i want proof its them

unravel - Today at 11:24 PM
just look at the results im telling the truth
and i bet theres no frigging town killing so i doubt ill be ded

Ness - Today at 11:25 PM
so it really is pandadarling as mafia then?
you keep dodging my question

unravel - Today at 11:25 PM
yes ofc

hm
alright, so just to confirm what you've told me
Heyden: doublevoter
Endless: Roleblocker

yes

PandaDarling: killing role

yes

so yeah, panda you did a nice job of sticking to your guns but now its confirmed to be you. I think this is all the evidence we need now.

Back