Mafia The Real Housewives of Mafia - Town Wins

I hope Dedenne flips blue so y'all get it drilled into your heads that YOU. DON'T. LYNCH. SOMEONE. WHO'S. NOT. HERE.

- - - Post Merge - - -

sensai gogogogog

1. Maybe, but she was also kinda scumread and not really believed, I think Doc going on Evan or Dad would have made more sense.
2. Fair, given that crier messages come from arso
1. This theory only works in the event that doctor was not in contact with Farobi. (Extremely unlikely, as they would've then just targeted Farobi)

I hope Dedenne flips blue so y'all get it drilled into your heads that YOU. DON'T. LYNCH. SOMEONE. WHO'S. NOT. HERE.

- - - Post Merge - - -

sensai gogogogog
Wait if you don't want Dedenne bc she's gone then doesn't that same logic go for Sensai?

- - - Post Merge - - -

sensai gogogogog

U wish that den is blue? Thats juicy topic we have to discuss ladies and gents

Honestly the only scummy thing Dedenne has done is the whole not knowing what godfather is but knowing what arsonist is and if somebody does that as maf it would be a really bizarre dumbtell. The lack of reads on her part seems to authentically be from being new, not that it's an excuse. Panda has played a lot more games than she has and her reads up until the time I posted this morning (haven't had time to reread) have been lacking. She votes Evan and now Dedenne very conveniently.

Wait if you don't want Dedenne bc she's gone then doesn't that same logic go for Sensai?
Sensai has been here the whole time lol and was purely saved on 1 persons judgement so Evan better be right about this or I'll flip my **** tbh

you really don't understand how frustrating mafia is sometimes

You don't want to go there m'dude, just saying.

We're human and make mistakes. That doesn't mean you should wish ill will on town because they may make a wrong choice. I happen to be very confident we're making the right choice, however.

1. This theory only works in the event that doctor was not in contact with Farobi. (Extremely unlikely, as they would've then just targeted Farobi)
Eh, I disagree. Like from an objective point of view where everyone has perfect information, yes, you protect glow. But suspicion surrounding someone is a form of protection in of itself. As mafia, I tend to think it makes more sense to go for those who are widely townread, yknow? That's why I think mafia had inside information they shouldn't have had and why I'm still very skeptical of dad

Someone missed the giant, capatalised posts declaring someone in particular isn't arsonist.

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Kat I absolutely agree, mafia had to have had inside information. But given that BusDriver is an absurdly overpowered role, doctor not being on them means doctor doesn't exist.

kocWfeB.png

Night 2

The women sat around a new table having a light brunch packed with mimosas and emotion. It started out civil enough, each woman saying who they thought was the killer. But quickly turned out to be a shouting match.

While so many women were getting heated in conflict. Dedenne2 pulled out a huge black dildo and started shaking it around the women around her. It was a much needed laugh after such a depressing conversation

However some women were not as amused.

"How can you play with that in a time like this?"

"That is not classy"

"Honey, I've seen bigger"

Chocolate thunder was here to stay. Dedenne2 got up to put some cream cheese on Chocolate thunder at the private buffet table, but was ambushed.

Another housewife got up to just look at the food (not eat anything) and was shocked to find chocolate thunder rammed down Dedenne2's throat. She was not laughing or breathing anymore.

Dedenne2 has been lynched.

XtNtFX1.png

24 hours to send in your night actions!
Looking for a replacement, so tell your friends. If none is found, this person may be mod killed.

****ing hell

all right, you all have license to never listen to me again this phase

I still think gallade is town but I think my credibility is shot

Back