• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia The Real Housewives of Mafia - Town Wins

Even I told you guys to kill Ness I even knew who the medium is and you're like dont focus on the Medium ma boi

I get that it's not against the rules as third party to work with whatever side, but when it's going against your wincon aka revealing the mafia knowing now they won't kill you anymore bc you busted all of them out, that's against your wincon, and against the rules.

Lets at least hear from everyone in the game at least one post. Or if mafia will surrender in general.

WHAT ABOUT MY WIN CON RIPRIPRIPR

Guys, it feels like I had a stoke because i literally broke my entire left-hand side after falling on the ass-icy-street yesterday.

i am literally numb

---

this game is basically over then?

if mafia surrenders completely arso probs doesn't have a chance and i dont like depleting peoples efforts bc it's a dick thing to do like some people, so we'll stay thanks

- - - Post Merge - - -

WHAT ABOUT MY WIN CON RIPRIPRIPR
you don't think before you speak do you

I was hired as spy from Farobi jeez

i forgot about the arsonist.

have we nailed anybody down for it yet? i haven't read back on the thread because there isn't really any point.

if mafia surrenders completely arso probs doesn't have a chance and i dont like depleting peoples efforts bc it's a dick thing to do like some people, so we'll stay thanks

- - - Post Merge - - -

you don't think before you speak do you

to be completely honest you should have put all your eggs in a 3rd party, but I do feel you have a right to feel upset about it.

Lets at least hear from everyone in the game at least one post. Or if mafia will surrender in general.

If Mafia "surrender" I would still like to play out the subsequent night posts as clearly their is other wincons that need to be fulfilled... and night would have to stay 24 hours long (protocol of medium). If they would like to publicly surrender as to move along lynches during the day, thats perfectly ok, but completely up to them. I will update the thread with what I can as I get it. Mafia always has PMs and their QT to contact me by. If I can speed up day/night phases, rest assured that I will :). Thanks for everyone's patience

to be completely honest you should have put all your eggs in a 3rd party, but I do feel you have a right to feel upset about it.

yea ik but I didn't realise someone would be that awful as a person to betray me on LYLO, especially going AGAINST their wincon

But if Waffles approached mafia and let them know who she was in exchange for being killed and also messed up thinking I could kill her, the best game she could have played after those two events is siding with mafia. But even towards the end of the game mafia would stay away from killing her due to wanting to focus on depleting town's numbers so I'm not sure I'm ready to agree whether or not that she gamethrew but it would have been a more entertaining experience for her if she sided with maf, which up to this point is what I suspected she was doing.

But given we can't do anything for her win condition, she doesn't count towards town numbers, we have no reason to care sorry lol. Ness only led her to believe he could find a way to get her killed and she spilled in return.

Farobi and I made a deal to find who mafia is and to kill me at night we made a deal from the start

Back