Mafia The Real Housewives of Mafia - Town Wins

On a plane back to Sydney rn so I def won't be able to post but don't feel panda anymore esp with what Endless said with her PMs so likely gonna vote Dad/Sensai more the latterr cos I'm paranoid ok bye

It's not necessarily dad that's the leak - as I've been saying. I'd be floored if it was.

Honestly, I'm after Sensai at this current point. I've cross referenced the way that cry was said, and he matches up with it the most.
His content is also beyond lackluster.

He's getting my vote, I'm solid on him being arsonist.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Dolby, you're under the impression that sensai is mafia, no? Care to join me?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Logic dictates that there was a leak. Logic also dictates that that leak would've only been acted on in that manner had Dad been what he claims to be.
From this, we can conclude that the leak was likely not Dad.

I. Am not. The ****ing. Arsonist. I had no idea wtf that even was before Heyden came into the game all frantic and paranoid!!

Voting Panda as I don't really have reasoning for anyone else and I have a migraine rn sorry for not posting much T_T

Well ****, the silence/general agreement on the panda train is kinda of unnerving, especially since a scumlean of mine just voted for her. Let’s not forget she didnt say boo to my ISO, though maybe Christmas stuff got in the way. Idk.

Sorry you have a migraine dedenne :(

i dunno who i wanna vote for....

- - - Post Merge - - -

blogs-aisle-say-kyle.gif

Well it seems like they're gonna vote for me and then conveniently disappear.... i don't really want to but should i just claim to save you us from a repeat of EoD1 ?

- - - Post Merge - - -

save us *

Just putting this out there. I’m involved in some PMs regarding someone who might be up for lynch. Can’t say who except it’s not Panda.

I'm 0% caught up and its 4 hours till eoD right?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Cant catch up bc Im at universal but I'll try to be on asap

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes 4 hours till EOD

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes 4 hours till EOD

Just putting this out there. I’m involved in some PMs regarding someone who might be up for lynch. Can’t say who except it’s not Panda.

im literally the only one with multiple votes... soooo.... please explain how someone else is up from lynch. and how does this useless bit of information help us?

im literally the only one with multiple votes... soooo.... please explain how someone else is up from lynch. and how does this useless bit of information help us?

I need to figure out if this person is lying or not, and if he/she is telling the truth, then I should not out then publicly just yet.

Also, you?re the biggest vote getter but not the only lynch candidate rn

- - - Post Merge - - -

*them

well damn this thread is quiet for EoD. I'm not sure what to do with the information I've been given, except I'm going to vote one of my main scumleans atm, Dedenne

well damn this thread is quiet for EoD. I'm not sure what to do with the information I've been given, except I'm going to vote one of my main scumleans atm, Dedenne

Everyone's gonna procrastinate and then scream at 9:30 again
I'm keeping my vote on Panda unless we get someone groundbreaking news

ya you should... if you don't wanna lynch town again....

- - - Post Merge - - -

if i was mafia, dont you think the thread would be busier, trying to get the votes off of me ?

Aargh youre really making me doubt my choices

- - - Post Merge - - -

Panda i swear to god if you end up being mafia...

groundbreaking news...... im not scum and or TP

MiserlyWeeGodwit-max-1mb.gif

Panda, given that you've done pretty little, you're completely null to me and I wouldn't be opposed to your lynch. Who do you think is most likely to be mafia?

Tbh, Endless does bring up a good point that there's no way that there is only a bus driver serving as a protective role, and given that we have no outted doctor (assuming that it'd be common info at this point since most claims grouped around the Glow/Farobi/Dad PM grouping and he said that no docs had outted to him), it does made me less inclined to vote him. Wtf he did with the Kat jail I have no clue since it still seems to me like what Evan did with his cop claim in FNAF in terms of motivations (keeps him from becoming confirmed scum, and gives the least info)

Town
Evan
Kat
Heyden
Ness
Chele/Trundle (I still contend that Chele was acting different from last game in the beginning, where she acted distant and avoided conversations with people)
Vanessa
Zendel (kinda tempted to null. Also being replaced)
Endless (the events of D1 between him and Dad suggest that they aren't teamed, and I also don't see him trying to tear apart the wagon against him except as town or teammates)

Null
Panda
Waffles (I TLed earlier, but this is to illustrate that I think a Panda/Waffles team specifically is feasible)
Mogyay

Sus
Dedenne
Sensai

Dad frankly deserves a catagory of his own, and the thing is his actions as jailor honestly don't make sense to me (for example, if he jailed Panda and Panda didn't claim to him, I'd be willing to write him off as town (or Dad and Panda teamed), but he knew Kat was a townie, which I get, not risking blocking a blue.). But yeah, I really don't see a world where there's ONLY a bus driver. I don't have a major objection to a Panda lynch, but I wish that she'd speak out more, and, idk, provide reads. Dedenne is downgraded for following the bandwagon, and also wondering why she was so low on my list when I didn't formally scumread her. Really need to look into this, but yeah, the lynch should be between the people who've already been voted

Can't be arso
Heyden
Endless
Kat (if Dad's town)

Back