• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia The Real Housewives of Mafia - Town Wins

Yeah idk having a dilemma rn if Panda is actually TP plus I'm falling a bit off track by only arso hunting tbh but plez I don't wanna die

- - - Post Merge - - -

I still think Dad's claim could easily fake but it's pivoted on whether a doctor exists or not

My ISO of Dedenne

Rise and shine peeps.
Ok, just read through the thread.

If there was 7 buttons, each one a different colour of the rainbow, and you knew 1 blew up the world but didn't know which, but you had to click one, which would you click? Purple cos I can idk.

How much mafia experience do you have? I've only played two games ssoooooo.....

What's your preferred alignment? Town but I've never been scum.

Who's in the mafia team? Me. Don't ask me this question early on because I will mess up and get lynched

What's your preferred pronoun? She/her/they/dedenne. P-leaaaase don't call me a he.

Punchy seems a bit different from last game, but he was still very eager to play the game. He also really wanted the RQs but he never responded? I think he did mention he was going to bed though. And the "joke" at the beginning seemed quite serious but then he said it was a joke. He is know to make unnecessary suspicions early on.

Chele seems really different from last game, she's been engaging more in the conversation and giving useful information. So for know I'm townleaning.

Heyden's doused claim seems legit, so I have no problems there.

And farobi not answering some of the important questions is quite confusing so we'll have to see.

I hope this post was good enough lol

Meh, she seems kind of wishy-washy in this post, ngl. She doesn't really take a firm stand on anything except Chele and the Heyden douse.

In the past when I've made susses, I've then gotten sussed, then in result lynched. Also, right now I have no susses so I could've put that but... I didn't.

And the "I hope this post was good enough" was because I never really explain reasons for fussing or townleaning.

Hmm she seems a bit paranoid already based on her prior two games. Whether that means she's mafia or she's just not wanting to **** up anything, is too early in this ISO to say. To me, not AI

Punching bag = Punchy

Also I agree with everyone, could you please say your thoughts on punchy? (Endless, Dolby, chele)

Sheeping, asking others to give opinions without giving any herself. Hmmm

I dont see why this would be a reason to sus zendel, it is true that scum may re-read their posts but i do all the time lmao. and zendel has pointed out he doesn't like making them, and people dont always type words right xD

Meh, I made the same observation with Farobi's **** read on Zendel (who's replacing Zendel btw?). The phrase "it is true that scum may re-read their posts" could have been very deliberate on dedenne's part, so that she wouldn't perspective slip. Though I doubt she'd have caught that - QT might have if she bothered to run it there. Overall impression: meh, this doesn't tell me much

Punchy, may I ask where you've seen him playing aggressively? (on this thread) i may not have the best memory/not paying attention properly but for me he's not been acting that aggressively, but he's a bit different from detonate to shyna

Eh, this shows she's at least trying to use meta to analyze a player (in this case, Dolby). Of note: still not really taking a concrete stance

Yes, but that alone is not a reason to sus lmao. OMGUS much

casting shade on punchy, though for good reason cuz Punchy's logic was bad.

succ-succe-succesfullness? takes a long time my friend

making fun of a typo, worthless

going to bed in a min, dont expect posts from me
cos i'll be dreaming away

Why does she feel the need to say this? no one will sus her for inactivity at this point. Though I remember sussing a newer player for the same reasoning before and it turned out he was vanilla townie. Idk about this, it doesn't sit well with me when people who have been reasonably active feel the need to state why they won't be active for only a few hours

I'm not sure at the moment. I'll need to re-read some stuff then make a decision

Her response to Farobi's continued probing her of "who do you think the godfather is" Again, note the indecisiveness and failure to commit to a position. Ik she thinks committing may get her lynched, but you could at least say who you are going to investigate/re-read

Apart from him sussing you, what other reasoning do you have?

Again pressing punchy about dolby. I kind of like her continuing this train of thought, but it's a rather elementary one tbh since Punchy has a penchant for not giving any reasoning behind his posts

Glow cant really be a stable decision as she hasnt said much but i just want to put this out here:

this was right after Ness had changed his mind a bit on Kat. I know everyone's got their own opinions on tone but to me Kat's tone sounds genuine, and she admitted her mistake as she mostly skimmed the post.
but i cant say much as glow has literally posted nothing relevant.

WTF does "glow can't really be a stable decision" mean?? That makes no sense to me, and while she FINALLY commits to a position with Kat, she says eh idk about glow. At this point glow had not posted much of anything to be sure though.

If you read up on the most recent two games, you would see I generally don't dive into conclusions, I wait and look at stuff further. I don't think this reason alone is enough for a sus, maybe a few back ups would work. Also, if you just go for your first thought without much thinking, the chances are it'll be wrong. I'm trying to avoid mislynches here

THIS is fascinating as it's most pertinent to my major complaint against Dedenne's playstyle this game (indecision). She directly addresses it, in fact, by referring to her meta in the past two games. What does "I don't think this...alone is enough for a sus, maybe a few back ups would work" mean? A few back up whats exactly? Back up arguments? Back up USB drives?! Very awkward phrasing. Also the statement "I'm trying to avoid mislynches here" is very awkward and indicative of a scum mindset. Obviously as town you don't wanna mislynch, but at that point in the game we were (and remain) nowhere near MYLO or LYLO, so the fact she's thinking about being wrong on a lynch shows she is worried about appearing to have innocent blood on her hands.

Ok I lied I'm at a friend's house but I'm still here and on mobile so this if fun.

I am honestly like the most confused person ever rn. At least I know what to do different next game

I honestly don't know who to lynch, the only person I have reasoning for is glow so

dafuq? she never gave much of any reasoning on glow, she only said "welp idk about glow, she's inactive"

This looks like she's trying to construe that as her "reasoning" just to look like she's going along with the likely lynch target...

Don't know about you and Dolby cos on mobile every post is like a million times more complex and I am really confused so I'll have to re read lol. As for punchy, he's been acting quite different, at the beginning, retracting his "joke" post which to me looked serious. I can kinda sense a bit of nervousness so rn he's null-scumlean

Do I even have to repeat myself at this point lmao. Not only does she fail to take a stand when pressured by Kat, she puts Punchy in """null-scumlean""" so when punchy dies, she isn't gonna be sussed too heavily for it

Have mostly skimmed so im sORRY if i've missed important stuff.

My thoughts so far-

I dont know what a godfather is because in the other games ive played i had never seen it. It may have been used in Cleb's game but i gave up on that after I got lynched.

Lynching punchy-yes, maybe he wasnt the easiest person to read, but he still acts like his normal eager self. Also, iirc, Punchy asked about the scum link chat before role PMs were sent out (correct me if im wrong).

WHY SO MANY BLUE CLAIMS????? I don't know what to believe, but if i had to, Dad's would be the most believable. Not sure about Kat's townie claim either...

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've played 2 and in one i got lynched first day...

Here we go, out of Farobi's VERY believable detective claim, and glow's admittedly sketch blue claim, she calls dad's the most believable, when any analysis shows Farobi's was the most believable, and dad's was actually rather implausible (but most of us took it at face value at the time). This is where I think dolby's theory of Dad/Dedenne team starts to germinate. Also WHY SO MANY BLUE CLAIMS sounds like really fake outrage to me

@Dolby am i scummy to you for reasons already mentioned? Or something different

What's funny is that Dolby doesn't even focus on dedenne much at all in the prior post. He focuses on Sensai as his top scumlean and only throws dedenne's name in a big list of people who could be scum. That was apparently enough for an obviously nervous dedenne to try and feel Dolby out.

Well I've received 0 pms but I don't really mind and I haven't sent any because I haven't had the need :lemon:

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Heyden this post?
It does seem very genuine, but some of his later posts can be questionable.
Once I get the computer it's investigation time

Has she followed through on her "investigation time" on Dolby? Methinks not

My ISO on Panda

I mean, this was ok, pointing out Farobi not answering important questions, and Sensai noticing only Chele.

This ones quite good as well, one of the few posts that aren't just blabbs of words.

ummm...reason why?

so first no reason for not lynching glow, now ok with an Evan lynch?

well at least at this point shes made a few posts of little substance, but at least this one somehow works.

ok...we're getting there with posts that have meanings.

useless

what has this got to do with anything?

useless. Reminds me of me in Cleb's game.

wELL the thing is Panda, maybe if you stop posting useless info, you might be less scummy.

In conclusion, at the beginning Panda was being somewhat useful, but it all went downhill from there.
Scumlean/Third party lean

Her ISO on Panda is meh to ok, she points out some problems with how Panda has played. The issue I have with it is that she has hardly any actual analysis on Panda or her posts in the ISO. The ISO is basically Panda's posts, with one sentence of how it sucked or was decent. Seems rushed and put out there just to appear helpful. Also, the "well maybe if you were helpful Panda, you wouldn't be scumread" sounds rather self-righteous and is rather humorous, considering the source.

*coughs* lemme rephrase

why out of all people am i teamed with dad?

This is after Sensai asks her why she wasn't asking why she was on a team with dad. Good catch on Sensai's part, though I kind of inferred what Dedenne meant with her "why dad?" question. It is significant to note that she doesn't ask about herself or why she's getting sussed. She coughs up why she's being sussed WITH DAD, but never asks about herself. Hmmm

She has also asked several questions about who's who and what's a godfather, etc. which very well could be Bianca 2.0 kind of. Though why she wouldn't ask this in QT if she was scum, I don't know.

Overall after this ISO, I find myself doubting if Dedenne is following her townplay because she's town, or because she's purposing to. She seems self-aware of her first two games, and that's concerning to me. Scumlean (though I admit I think I have scumread her every game she's been in)

I mean its true that her actions are really odd like shes so observant and her playstyle changes if dad scares me mind you guys we're losing thanks

let the record show dedenne was reading this thread after I posted my ISO and now she's disappeared. Perhaps to check QT as to what to do now?

/totallynotstalking :lemon:

let the record show dedenne was reading this thread after I posted my ISO and now she's disappeared. Perhaps to check QT as to what to do now?

/totallynotstalking :lemon:

- - - Post Merge - - -

**** off tbt

I don't really have time to post until later (still before EoD) but I'm reasonably sure Panda isn't TP due to a PM she sent me. (She wanted to trade roles, does not seem like a strong motive play from a TP perspective)

Heyden why do you think I’m TP ?

I find it kind of weird that multiple people made points against her and instead of defending herself she just posts this

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't really have time to post until later (still before EoD) but I'm reasonably sure Panda isn't TP due to a PM she sent me. (She wanted to trade roles, does not seem like a strong motive play from a TP perspective)

In my opinion this isn't really a reason to clear her, she could just be trying to get someone to trust her so she doesn't get lynched

If a PM is enough to clear her of being TP, then can you share the PM with us?

- - - Post Merge - - -

For the record, my vote is staying on Panda unless we have concrete evidence to show she isn't TP or Maf

Dolby...

6QRlGEVm.jpg

You're trying really hard to get that extra blue death via lynch making that post, which is almost all conjecture and fishing, which is exactly what you tried with Sensei last night. Endless you're my only hope because I feel like you're the only one who can see through how hard Dolby is trying here. All the other players in the game are going to go 'oh, big post, must be legit'.

Also it's obvious that there's a doctor in this game based on Heydenn's clarification from host about doctor being able to protect them, and nobody has counterclaimed my doctor powers, so pushing for a lynch when nobody has counterclaimed my power that has, if we are to believe Heydenn isn't lying, a confirmed role in the game.

Not only is making a big case against me stupid, but it only shows how desperate Dolby is to get me out of the way. Once he kills all the blues, which he tends to do, he will go after non-doused townies because he knows how to play the numbers game. I honestly don't have the time to pick apart that awful fished up case Dolby made against me but I will say this about it: he's doing a lot of stretching to try and make it seem like I'm that 'inside man' who killed glow because I knew she was bus driver. And he's thriving off the fact that of course nobody would come forward about having exchanged pms with glow about her role if they did because it looks bad on whoever does it.

But god, the EoD flip flopping, the fact that he's the only 'godfather experienced player slot' person in the game that isn't obvtown aside from me apparently, the case against Sensei, the content of his PMs with me during certain parts of the exchange being inconsistent with how he was interacting with me in-thread, the case against me, the bluekills. It's Dolby lol. Dolby, Panda, and two others who may be better revealed with some alignment analysis.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah idk having a dilemma rn if Panda is actually TP plus I'm falling a bit off track by only arso hunting tbh but plez I don't wanna die

- - - Post Merge - - -

I still think Dad's claim could easily fake but it's pivoted on whether a doctor exists or not

lmao you were literally talking about how host explained to you that you can still be docsaved despite being doused earlier in the game.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can't be undoused but doc can save me still but meh.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have ideas who may have done it but idk if they'd be that obvious orrrrr idek

^^

Also I have to go to bed now and will probably wake up just around the EoD. I will vote Panda for now unless other people are willing to vote Dolby, in which case, I would gladly change to him.

btw Toads please allow us to use discord, my inbox is getting full from this game alone but I don't want to delete PMs that have been exchanged.

hello! i'm incredibly sorry for not being around the last couple days. it's not an excuse but i worked christmas last year so i was determined to spend as much time with family as possible this year! it's the first time i've seen my sister in months and i guess i just was caught up in real life stuff, prob not the best time for me to join mafia but oh well. i will begin rereading asap and once again, i'm sorry!

- - - Post Merge - - -

ok i obviously forgot the thread closed, omg..................... ok i feel less bad lmao but still, i'm sorry

If a PM is enough to clear her of being TP, then can you share the PM with us?

- - - Post Merge - - -

For the record, my vote is staying on Panda unless we have concrete evidence to show she isn't TP or Maf

@Gallade the PM was very simple, all i asked was to exchange roles, he declined and that was that..... "Concrete Evidence" what does that even mean ? you want me to role claim ? cause we already know i wasn't investigated or anything that i know of i didn't receive any notice or anything. so what concrete evidence are you hoping for? sounds like you are just looking or an excuse to look your vote on town. smh.

- - - Post Merge - - -

lock *

@Gallade the PM was very simple, all i asked was to exchange roles, he declined and that was that..... "Concrete Evidence" what does that even mean ? you want me to role claim ? cause we already know i wasn't investigated or anything that i know of i didn't receive any notice or anything. so what concrete evidence are you hoping for? sounds like you are just looking or an excuse to look your vote on town. smh.

I've seen better **** come out of someones backside.

When I say concrete evidence, I mean in ways you can prove of your role. For example, if we assume the person making these cryptic messages at the beginning of each day phase gives the message to Toad during the night, then this person can prove their role to someone by telling them the message before the night ends and if the message is indeed correct, then they have proven their role as the messenger or whatever its called. Thats the sort of concrete evidence I mean.

You're trying really hard to get that extra blue death via lynch making that post, which is almost all conjecture and fishing, which is exactly what you tried with Sensei last night. Endless you're my only hope because I feel like you're the only one who can see through how hard Dolby is trying here. All the other players in the game are going to go 'oh, big post, must be legit'.

Really, where have I fished for anything in that post? In you're going to contend me asking if anyone knew Glow's role is rolefishing, than how is it suspicious. Moreover, I fail to see how you would not know that Toads didn't give you QT powers from his description of your role.

As for my Sensai case, that's total bull**** considering that you felt that was in line with my normal behavior.

Also it's obvious that there's a doctor in this game based on Heydenn's clarification from host about doctor being able to protect them, and nobody has counterclaimed my doctor powers, so pushing for a lynch when nobody has counterclaimed my power that has, if we are to believe Heydenn isn't lying, a confirmed role in the game.

I'd definetely expect a doctor to be in this game ftr. Honestly it's the only reason that I haven't voted for you yet despite my great suspicion.

Not only is making a big case against me stupid, but it only shows how desperate Dolby is to get me out of the way. Once he kills all the blues, which he tends to do, he will go after non-doused townies because he knows how to play the numbers game. I honestly don't have the time to pick apart that awful fished up case Dolby made against me but I will say this about it: he's doing a lot of stretching to try and make it seem like I'm that 'inside man' who killed glow because I knew she was bus driver. And he's thriving off the fact that of course nobody would come forward about having exchanged pms with glow about her role if they did because it looks bad on whoever does it.
First of all, if anyone was contacted by Glow or Farobi and told Glow's role, I have 100% confidence that they would and should come forward. No mafia would admit to that, and it would serve as evidence that there was somebody else in the PM group. Furthurmore, using Glow's death against me as evidence is just really bad. The only surviving known link to that PM group is you, and if you're going to suggest that I sniped Glow myself to account for the circumstances behind Glow's and Farobi's deaths, might I remind you that I had proof that I thought that she was vet (which would have made both a kill and a block pointless).

You're trying to cast off somebody coming out as anti-town, thus trying to explain why people aren't coming out of the woodwork when you know full well by now that nobody alive besides yourself (and yes, mafia if she DID go out to the wrong person and you're telling the truth (but that's insanely implausible)) who knew her role before her death.

But god, the EoD flip flopping, the fact that he's the only 'godfather experienced player slot' person in the game that isn't obvtown aside from me apparently, the case against Sensei, the content of his PMs with me during certain parts of the exchange being inconsistent with how he was interacting with me in-thread, the case against me, the bluekills. It's Dolby lol. Dolby, Panda, and two others who may be better revealed with some alignment analysis.

Well, if there's content with your PMs with me that's inconsistent, how about bringing them forward(obviously censoring the parts about player roles). I'll gladly address them. The case against you is fine, you don't address anything against it becasue you know that it's indefensible and you just decide to throw mud at it. GF balancing is just a BS concept, you've never gone in-depth on my Sensai case, though I will admit it's weaker than it should have been due to a lack of suitable meta. Holding the bluekills against me is just bad considering that they were both outted, so literally no possibility of them being bluesnipes. For the Farobi kill to happen (me blocking and killing Glow, and killing Farobi in the case), I'd have to have known Glow was bus driver specifically. You fail to connect her role being known by anybody besides yourself. And there is no way from her in-thread behavior that she was communicating with me in anyone's mind.

I've seen better **** come out of someones backside.

When I say concrete evidence, I mean in ways you can prove of your role. For example, if we assume the person making these cryptic messages at the beginning of each day phase gives the message to Toad during the night, then this person can prove their role to someone by telling them the message before the night ends and if the message is indeed correct, then they have proven their role as the messenger or whatever its called. Thats the sort of concrete evidence I mean.

@Gallade ok thats all fine and dandy but how the F*** do i prove that ? i don't know if Toad is making those up or if someone is sending them in... you are asking for an impossible thing for me to prove my alignment. and besides what does those cryptic messages have to do with me ? i assumed Toad was making them up to stir the pot.

@Gallade ok thats all fine and dandy but how the F*** do i prove that ? i don't know if Toad is making those up or if someone is sending them in... you are asking for an impossible thing for me to prove my alignment. and besides what does those cryptic messages have to do with me ? i assumed Toad was making them up to stir the pot.

I didn't say they had anything to do with you, I gave an example of where you could possibly prove your role to someone. idk how you can prove your role but youre not doing a very good job of clearing your name so if you have got something to say that can possibly defend yourself then speak up!

Back