Mafia The Real Housewives of Mafia - Town Wins

Lmao what the hell did i walk in on

- - - Post Merge - - -

*quickly walks back out*

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh my god do people actually think I'm arsonist lmao? Is there even an arsonist in the game if hayden flipped scum?

Omfg I kbew something wSnt right about Heyden especially after Pm's!

- - - Post Merge - - -

ALDO WHY THE **** DID SO MANY PEOPLE CLAIM AND WHY IS IT NIGHT 3 ALREADY ITS ONLY BEEN 5 HOURS ._.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait who was doused and who did Dad jail???

I wake up and the days already over?? Wow. But HA I KNEW IT WAS HEYDEN
This is all so crazy

- - - Post Merge - - -

Omfg I kbew something wSnt right about Heyden especially after Pm's!

- - - Post Merge - - -

ALDO WHY THE **** DID SO MANY PEOPLE CLAIM AND WHY IS IT NIGHT 3 ALREADY ITS ONLY BEEN 5 HOURS ._.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait who was doused and who did Dad jail???

Nobody was doused, Dad won't say who he jailed

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sooo I guess we gotta just speed through some days and then find the arsonist to win?

Oh btw I jailed Heyden N2. I hella didn't trust him after what he said in post #1022 but when Endless came around and added voice to the idea that there was indeed an arsonist, and at the time, I thought arsonist was mafia and not tp due to Waffles claiming to me. Shameful to have written this off as either a lie or third party but this was one of the blueclaims I knew I wouldn't be roleblocking.

Okay, I contacted glow for this night and I've been provided with the following information:

1. Glow did not send in any action during N1

2. She claimed to heyden during N1 since she believed that he was town

3. She says she thinks that Endless is mafia, and that she townlocks dad/trundle/kat/mog. She also stated that mog can still be arsonist, but thinks we should aim for arsonist last.

Thanks for the info Ness. We definitely should get the scum out of the way before dealing with arsonist, but I'm wondering why she townlocks Trundle and mog? Kat and Dad are understandable ofc.

Thanks for the info Ness. We definitely should get the scum out of the way before dealing with arsonist, but I'm wondering why she townlocks Trundle and mog? Kat and Dad are understandable ofc.

From what I understand Chele was pretty obvious town? And I'm being as transparent as possible here. Seems that town has a good thing going for them so I'm not going to interfere just to add random speculation. Your PM chains, I assume, are very specific right now.

From what I understand Chele was pretty obvious town? And I'm being as transparent as possible here. Seems that town has a good thing going for them so I'm not going to interfere just to add random speculation. Your PM chains, I assume, are very specific right now.

For the one day that Chele was active she did seem very town, yes, but idk if that's enough to townlock the two of you
I'm not in any PM chains so I honestly know just as much as you do

- - - Post Merge - - -

Although, it doesn't even really matter why she townlocked you because we've basically already confirmed who the scum are ?\_(ツ)_/?

Back