• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia The Real Housewives of Mafia - Town Wins

Late for me so I wanna wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and hopefully Jingle delivers everything you want this year! :p

Sorry, with Christmas Eve and all I've been out doing Christmas stuff all day. I think the game will be paused at 10 tonight, so I'll see to catching up by George this gen.

Happy Holidays everyone!

@Dedenne I'll give you a more in-depth answer after the break but the pivot onto Panda by both of you feels staged and your mention of not being sure about Dad felt a lil staged

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all players alive and dead! This thread will be closed. You may still PM each other but if a person doesn't respond, try not to hold it against them. Love you guys. If you are not innplay, please don't talk about the game to anyone.

Sorry for late start I haven't been around my phone due to family.... lynch will end tomorrow at 10pm est

Is Trundle officially in?

Alright, was gone pretty much all of yesterday, but I implore anyone who was told Glow's role by Farobi for actually anyone at all to step forward. The only explanation for Glow being roleblocked and killed yesterday in my eyes is a mole, a good half of the players would have assumed that she was hinting at being a veteran (two night lives) making blocking her pointless (we know because Farobi was rationally supposed to be bussed) and killing her actually detrimental. Presently, I'm assuming that Dad was the inside man, and looking back there has been a few inconsistencies with his claim. Also Dad, about Farobi sharing ???'s role with ?????, that wasn't exactly vital information, and actually has little worth strategy wise for maf to know at this point in the game, whereas knowing Glow's role could have been the difference between town and scum dying last night, thus, I think that Farobi would be a little more discreet with Glow's role than ???'s.

**** I hate having to do this, in a PM game of all things, but given that there's only an hour to keep a lynch off me I'm gonna have to spill my role: I'm NeNe Leakes the Jailer. Doing this more or less seals my fate as being a nightkill but it at least gives me one night to use my action instead of getting lynched if ya'll get your **** together in time. I am at work and have been at work for a while now and I can't catch up on what has been posted since my post earlier today or really make a big post, but yeah my lynch would not have been the information ya'll would have wanted.

Dad's initial claim, there is nothing wrong with this post in my view, except for a lack of distinguishing aspects of his role, but he explains himself later.

The person I jail keeps the person alive and safe from night actions but also roleblocks them because they can't take any action either.

Second post explaining his actions. I personally feel that this is standard, and later asked him (along with others) if he got a PM chat with his target (which would have made him confirmable)

Yeah it's only the first name. I didn't need to look at my role to make the claim because I follow the show here and there and know her last name. Also Ness, I didn't ask host if I get a qt, I just assumed I will because I'm jailer. The PM mostly describes the doctor/roleblocking nature of the role though.

First flaw, assumes that he gets a QT, which gained brownie points in my eyes because he was confirmable. This arguably saved him from any new votes, since his claim was "confirmable", but he leaves wiggle room to get out of that aspect later. (Dolby's #1 rule to anything regarding the Opening Post or your role. If it's not explicitly stated, you don't have it).

Also, the fact that this was likely described as a NIGHT action also should have tipped Dad off if he is legit(as was described in Glow's and Farobi's role PMs for their night actions). What host risks having the jailor set up a chat one hour before EoN, and their target isn't there to talk? If it was described as a day action, he would, of course, 100% assumed that there was a quicktopic between himself and the target. But what host designs a game letting a jailor set up the quicktopic with his target during the middle of the night? That's just sloppy game design, and I'd have to look back and see if Dad would have read his PM in full

Bottom line, we know that Dad doesn't get his quicktopic now, but the fact that it was a NIGHT action should have tipped him off 100%. The purpose of that statement if he's maf? To get people like me who don't trust unconfirmable blue claims off his back for the day by making himself confirmable.

I SWEAR TO ****ING GOD IF I GET LYNCHED BECAUSE I ADDED THE LAST NAME FUUUUCK YALLLLL

Emotional outburst. Kinda seems fake to me in that it follows two minutes after the prior post where suspicion over the two names has already been brought up

I'm at work and rushed to get this out in the open, whether the role name has a last name or not didn't really come to mind when I claimed.

NeNe is one of the most prominent characters in this series so you know she's going to be in this game. Somebody will counterclaim it if I'm lying.

This is more of a matter of experience and principle, but Toads will give prominent safe claims(such as Revali and Urbosa in BOTW)(google search)

That would be a no on the quicktopic. I'm not a jailer who can kill anyways, and this is a PM game, so I figured that would be the answer.

Also your excuse here only works for one of the people you hopped on Dolby, because the Punchy -> Evan jump only occurred last minute. I still don't see why you hopped off Kat and onto Punchy.

Changes claim. Dad should have definetely realized this earlier I feel, as again, he should have recognized that he wouldn't have a quicktopic based on it being a night action. Or the jailor not being able to kill
Also, no way does PM game=Jailor QT

I jailed Kat.

I offered to jail Farobi but of course he didn't want it and I didn't necessarily want him to either. I would have saved him but also roleblock him in doing so. I told glow to drive the action placed against Farobi onto someone she suspects so idk wtf happened there on her end.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aaah **** yeah I could have kept that to PMs but everyone in the thread is asking.

If nobody comes out as having been doused that raises flags.

Alright

Let me explain why this is the most suspicious jail claim that Dad could have possibly come up, akin and on the level to Evan's horrendous inspection claim in FNAF (it was bad and completely transparent).

I don't have a magical fairytale blue role unlike glow but for what it's worth I'm Shannon.

Kat claimed Shannon, a vanilla townie, yesterday, and was in extensive PM communication with Dad. Evidently, she trusted him as much as Glow did, and I think that she's the only outted townie actually. If Kat was fakeclaiming as a blue, she would have revealed so to Dad, and Dad knows this.

He also knows that townies on TBT typically don't get any notification of being roleblocked. Oh boy oh boy

Dad also realizes that if he "jails" a blue, he's done for. So what does he do? Townie hunt, luckily, he has a ONE (if I'm missing any townie claims, please direct me to them btw) claim who claimed in thread, and pretty much can't be bull**** baitting him. Rather than take the risk, Dad realizes that he has the perfect "jail" right in front of him. No pesky blues NOT being roleblocked bothering his claim now, and he goes away scott free D2 with nothing against him. Just a townie that wasn't notified of being blocked, that's standard on TBT

So yes, I think Dad's faking it. I think he orachstrated the block on Glow, killing both her and Farobi, and I think he's our "inside man".

To top it all off, there's this irrational suggestion that he placed forward

I jailed Kat.

I offered to jail Farobi but of course he didn't want it and I didn't necessarily want him to either. I would have saved him but also roleblock him in doing so. I told glow to drive the action placed against Farobi onto someone she suspects so idk wtf happened there on her end.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aaah **** yeah I could have kept that to PMs but everyone in the thread is asking.

If nobody comes out as having been doused that raises flags.

Jailing Farobi WOULD NOT have kept him safe from a strongarm. Nor would offering to jail Farobi help the situation. As Dad describes it, jail acts as a form of protection, which could have been pierced. On top of it all, "jail" would have guarenteed Farobi was roleblocked. Glow almost certainly wouldn't be roleblocked, if it weren't for the near-certain existance of a role. Nearly everybody would assume Glow was vet, little chance of her being blocked there. And a (more likely than Glow) block on Dad with a kill on Farobi=dead. I personally view this offer as Dad trying to confirm himself through Farobi being blocked, though I'm not sure if Toads would actually notify people of them being jailed explicitly or just state the effect of the action.

I'm sheeping Kat's opinion on a Dad/Dedenne team. I decided to look into it when she mentioned it, and Dedenne really seems like first time scum trying to keep Dad alive. The prospects of her being scum are considerable weakened if I'm somehow wrong on Dad, but the behavior actually reminds me of my disasterous first scum game as a noob.

Second person to vote Glow(after myself), also would mention that the Kat wagon was pretty much never viable and actually started by Dad. Kinda feel that Dad would want her to be on a separate wagon, but that's not the meat of this

WHY SO MANY BLUE CLAIMS????? I don't know what to believe, but if i had to, Dad's would be the most believable. Not sure about Kat's townie claim either...

"Dad's is the most believable"
We literally have an outted cop who's guarenteed to be either hit or killed.
No way was Dad's the most viable, I could see Dad>Glow(which was my thoughts until Glow started putting effort in N1), but no way Dad>Farobi. An outted cop with an emotional bait should be recognizable as highly likely to be town. This is definetely what got me to entertain the idea of them being teamed.

Oh eeek well rip.

Why dad jailed Kat I have no idea, I'm 75% believing Abe's doused claim.

Writes him off as town, last one was definetely far more incriminating, but not considering him I feel is a big nono

Sadly don't have much in interactions between the two. Dad's mentioned Dedenne some as a mild sus(#4 or 5) in one of his posts, but there's nothing meaningful, don't think either has quoted or directly addressed the other

My personal opinion would place Sensai as a likely maf with them for the full theorized team of three, but it could easily be most of the quiet people + Heyden

Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas everyone

I just read Dolby's anti-Dad post and to me it makes a lot of sense, and explains his horrendous initial post as well. To me I felt it weird that jailer!Dad would go after a vanilla claim and not someone like Panda for example - a likely arsonist candidate and generally suspicious.

However I'm usually ultra cautious about lynching blue claims (especially after what happened to me in BoTW). The inconsistencies in Dad's alibi/story, however, are pretty compelling and perhaps I should stop fishing for arsonist for now, and take a huge risk and vote for Dad.

Idk about dedenne as a partner, perhaps I should ISO her and see if she's compatible for myself

With all those stuff to catch up in game and I had to read some stuff not my best post im seriously running out of content lmfao **** it straight outta illogical thoughts

People straight vote on panda

I wanted to ask you guys what make you think panda is suspicious? I get it why you guys voted her and just saying that panda's post seems pretty much the same as previous games I really don't get why you guys suspecting her tho but I really don't find anything suspicuos about her

Farobi/ Glow incident

I seriously think its one of those "big pm" circle of yours the reason why they are both dead to who did Farobi open up with? it could be the reason why he's dead and Glow got rbd thus she didn't perform an action on Farobi.

But why dad didn't jail Farobi? questions, questions... Yeah he did say that he offered Farobi to jail him seriously if I were a jailkeeper I should have jail farobi right away instead asking "Should I jail you to keep you safe?" taht is sooo ughhhhh.... Should I trust dad's claim?

Dedenne's post quality

I'm suprised too to be honest but with Evan calling out dad/den team whatcha boiz and grills doin in QT? might as well someone ISO on her along with dad?

Also I didn't like you mention "What is godfather" post its like you're trying to act innocent in game

If I were to vote I rather vote dad this will also determines Den and Kat result

- - - Post Merge - - -

Weak excuse just saying HONK HOOOOONK

@Waffles, Jailing is actually bad in that situation. If there’s a strongarm, they just shoot through the protection, and Farobi would be blocked anyway. The logical thing to do (since Dad knew Glow was BD) was bus Farobi, keeping him safe from strongarm, normal kills, and allowing him to use his inspection

Stupid question: How did dad knew Glow was rb?

I wonder how did Glow was block to who did Farobi share the list of roles
To who did Glow open up her role with

Back