• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia The Real Housewives of Mafia - Town Wins

Apparently she did, though I think a strongarm would go through both busses and jails (it went through Sensai’s jail in Francise for example)
??? But strongarms go through doc protection only I thought that's bull??

What does strongarm pierce, protection wise?

Yeah, Farobi was definetely a strongarm kill unless maf got lucky on their block. But I gotta clear something up first

If a strongarm kills player A, and bus driver buses A and B, who dies in that situation?

Player B would be the one to die. Bus driver acts first

??? But strongarms go through doc protection only I thought that's bull??

What does strongarm pierce, protection wise?

Btw, I am inclined to agree with you on Dad potentially being scum, however, I can see (and believe)scenarios where he’s town when strongarm goes through BD. I have other reasons for TRing him of course, but I think that casting him as scum for the night result is overly hasty

Personally don’t think you had anything to do with it as you obviously thought Glow wasn’t vet (unless LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS)

Dad did you and Farobi exchange information last night?

If jailed, what notification would you receive if you used an action?

- - - Post Merge - - -

that's supposed to be in green

How many times do I have to tell yall that I also roleblock the person I save and that in trusting glow would have driven Farobi as the three of us communicated, I could spend my role elsewhere?

And yeah Farobi and I communicated.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Are people who are doused and jailed notified?

Probably not going to answer this even though you answered the d

- - - Post Merge - - -

the driver question* (I hate this tablet sometimes)

How many times do I have to tell yall that I also roleblock the person I save and that in trusting glow would have driven Farobi as the three of us communicated, I could spend my role elsewhere?

And yeah Farobi and I communicated.
Yes, but jailing me makes 0 sense, killing glow and Farobi, who both were apart of this information trio aside from you, and the fact that a glow kill in general doesnt make sense as someone who's sussed, and that mafia must have had enough faith in their plan to actually gun for farobi despite the numerous blocks he was sure to have seems to line up to you on a scary level.

This isn't a suspicion that demands a defense from you (though an explanation on why you jailed me would be great). I don't think it's defensable. It's more of how night action facts line up and you're sketch af because of it.

guess it doesn't matter how i play ?\_(ツ)_/?

as much as i wanted to die so that i didn't have to read pages 44-90, still a bit bummed

Yeah, really agree without Kat here. Most sensible play for mafia is to block Farobi if they didn?t have a strongarm, and just straight kill him with a strongarm if they did. The fact that they blocked Glow shows to me that there was 100% a breach of information in the PM circle. Also, blocking and killing Glow is just a bad strategy if maf didn?t know her role. I personally thought that she was hinting At being vet, and pretty sure others did to.

Yes, but jailing me makes 0 sense, killing glow and Farobi, who both were apart of this information trio aside from you, and the fact that a glow kill in general doesnt make sense as someone who's sussed, and that mafia must have had enough faith in their plan to actually gun for farobi despite the numerous blocks he was sure to have seems to line up to you on a scary level.

This isn't a suspicion that demands a defense from you (though an explanation on why you jailed me would be great). I don't think it's defensable. It's more of how night action facts line up and you're sketch af because of it.

How does mafia even need to be sure of their plan? Literally all it takes is a strongman to overreach any concerns of blocking. Also you were one of my top suspects and I was torn between you and Panda because I was concerned Dolby could also be maf and if you both were, he was godfather and my roleblock wouldn't be much of a block. Again I wish I'd done it to Panda because she's probably mafia. I wasn't as sold by either your info dump on me nor your defense of the flip-flopping you did on me day 1.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I don't need to be detailed about this but Farobi spilled more than just glow's role in PMs from what I have gathered so I wasn't the only one who knew she was a driver.

How does mafia even need to be sure of their plan? Literally all it takes is a strongman to overreach any concerns of blocking. Also you were one of my top suspects and I was torn between you and Panda because I was concerned Dolby could also be maf and if you both were, he was godfather and my roleblock wouldn't be much of a block. Again I wish I'd done it to Panda because she's probably mafia. I wasn't as sold by either your info dump on me nor your defense of the flip-flopping you did on me day 1.

The point here wasn’t that maf would strongarm Farobi (they 100% would kill Farobi), but that they ended up blocking Glow. Glow was beloved by me and Kat at least to be veteran, and many others probably viewed it the same, so blocking and killing Glow is 1. A really outrageous coincidence, and borderline pointless from an outsiders POV or 2. An inside job

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I don't need to be detailed about this but Farobi spilled more than just glow's role in PMs from what I have gathered so I wasn't the only one who knew she was a driver.

Then pray do tell who did Farobi tell Glow’s role to if you know

- - - Post Merge - - -

Beloved=believed

I've already PM'd you about who. I'm not airing that in the thread and you specifically know why.

Abe, sadly I know nothing about who Farobi talked to. The only person I?ve PM?d is Heyden, asking some questions about the arsonist

So if Kat got jailed, she can’t be strongarm? Or strong arm goes through jailer block too possibly?? Idk what happened there but Kat is definitely not arsonist and is super likely to be Town now in my view

Back