Mafia The Real Housewives of Mafia - Town Wins

Toads please answer my reqeust about discord. Nobody is going to cry about people using discord and them not having one. They can still get in touch with people via PM. But I'm not wasting my bells on mailboxes for your game.

Toads please answer my reqeust about discord. Nobody is going to cry about people using discord and them not having one. They can still get in touch with people via PM. But I'm not wasting my bells on mailboxes for your game.

I'm willing to entertain this idea. I will allow it in 12 hours, unless someone else denies it. If one person denies it though, then we will continue to not use it. PM me immediately if you do not think we should use Discord.

Last edited:
Someone missed the giant, capatalised posts declaring someone in particular isn't arsonist.

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Kat I absolutely agree, mafia had to have had inside information. But given that BusDriver is an absurdly overpowered role, doctor not being on them means doctor doesn't exist.
ehhhh I mean it depends on what was discussed amongst Farobi/glow/Dad. It's a powerful role, yeah, but I don't think it auto rules out the non-existence of Doctor. I'd imagine glow would have thought like that though, so you may be right, but saying it as an absolute seems unreasonable.

I'm willing to entertain this idea. I will allow it in 12 hours, unless someone else denies it. If one person denies it though, then we will continue to not use it. PM me immediately if you do not think we should use Discord.

I for one am ok with discord use

Also do I need to repeat that I offered both glow and Farobi to use my role on them, while explaining it roleblocks them? Both said they wanted me to use it on somebody else and that's what I did. Using this against me is nonsense.

Also do I need to repeat that I offered both glow and Farobi to use my role on them, while explaining it roleblocks them? Both said they wanted me to use it on somebody else and that's what I did. Using this against me is nonsense.
I'm not saying you should have jailed them with this train of thought, rn I'm arguing w/ Abe about the existence of Doctor. Not using it on them isn't a scumtell, though I do think this woulda been a better plan:

you: Jail Farobi
glow: bus herself with someone suspect

Toads mafia literally started as an in-person game and you can chatting with people in order to try and make them crack was literally the point of the game.

Idk why people would voice chat, that being said. You can't keep a record of the information that was exchanged like you can through text.

I'm not saying you should have jailed them with this train of thought, rn I'm arguing w/ Abe about the existence of Doctor. Not using it on them isn't a scumtell, though I do think this woulda been a better plan:

you: Jail Farobi
glow: bus herself with someone suspect
wait disregard that's dumb your jail wouldnt stop a strongarm

Back