• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia The Real Housewives of Mafia - Town Wins

**** yall, we wasted two days and ended up voting me in the last ten minutes and learning nothing as a result.

I’m a townie but I’m kind of pissed tbh

PUNCHY VOTED HIMSELF WHY WOULD SCUM PUNCHY DO THAT FFS

- - - Post Merge - - -

PLS UNVOTE AND VOTE EVAN

still don't understand how you can possibly town read punchy and Dolby at the same time

What in actual hell is happening
Did everyone switch to Evan in the last .5 seconds
I'm still on pg 74 lol

KLhLQdD.png
NIGHT 1

Accusations began to fly and drama, which was already at a boiling point, erupted. Having such strong independent women in one area, was bound to cause an uproar with the recent death.

Some women pled their case, some showed their hands, some used an alibi. But everything seemed to end up on D'Andra

"Dallas isn't even that great of a city"

"Its so hot my weave glue would melt"

"I bet her anti-aging cream isn't even that good"

"you are like the most boring housewife imagined"

The pressure became too much for D'Andra to take and while she knew signing up to be a housewife would be rigorous, she didn't think it would be this hurtful on her ego. She could feel the glares and suspicion that everyone thought she was the killer. She stepped away for a brief moment to reapply her anti-aging cream.

Minutes flew by, and people grew weary that D'Andra was plotting another murder. They entered her dressing room to find a fetus, motionless on the floor, soaked with 5 bottles of her own anti-aging cream. She overdosed herself.

PunchyDaHufflepuff was lynched! His role was vanilla townie!

9VUZdFL.png

Night 1 starts now! PM me your night actions or get to me on discord!
Announcements about handling christmas will be posted tomorrow with the results.

I also will be posting the voting thread officially later. please refrain from posting in it like ever unless its a vote. I know I will be late sometime, but I will give you plenty of warning if thats the case, so just be patient.

That EoD was literally hilarious to me. I will make a post with my paperwork trying to figure it all out.

Last edited:
Wait what i thought it was evan who got lynched. Rip punchy: (

Nah, evan's town, he was who I sussed the most but that reaction he gave at the end there makes me dead certain he was

- - - Post Merge - - -

zcmvkoI.gif
zcmvkoI.gif
zcmvkoI.gif
zcmvkoI.gif
zcmvkoI.gif
zcmvkoI.gif
zcmvkoI.gif
zcmvkoI.gif
zcmvkoI.gif
zcmvkoI.gif
zcmvkoI.gif
zcmvkoI.gif
zcmvkoI.gif
zcmvkoI.gif
zcmvkoI.gif
zcmvkoI.gif
zcmvkoI.gif
zcmvkoI.gif
zcmvkoI.gif
zcmvkoI.gif
zcmvkoI.gif
zcmvkoI.gif
zcmvkoI.gif
zcmvkoI.gif
zcmvkoI.gif
zcmvkoI.gif
zcmvkoI.gif
zcmvkoI.gif
zcmvkoI.gif
zcmvkoI.gif
zcmvkoI.gif
zcmvkoI.gif
zcmvkoI.gif
zcmvkoI.gif
zcmvkoI.gif
zcmvkoI.gif
zcmvkoI.gif
zcmvkoI.gif
zcmvkoI.gif
zcmvkoI.gif
zcmvkoI.gif
zcmvkoI.gif
zcmvkoI.gif
zcmvkoI.gif
zcmvkoI.gif
zcmvkoI.gif
zcmvkoI.gif
zcmvkoI.gif
zcmvkoI.gif
zcmvkoI.gif
zcmvkoI.gif
zcmvkoI.gif
zcmvkoI.gif
zcmvkoI.gif
zcmvkoI.gif
zcmvkoI.gif
zcmvkoI.gif
zcmvkoI.gif
zcmvkoI.gif
zcmvkoI.gif
zcmvkoI.gif
zcmvkoI.gif
zcmvkoI.gif
zcmvkoI.gif
zcmvkoI.gif
zcmvkoI.gif

Goddammit noooo

I’m dead d2 lynch I guarantee it

Also Kat’s going to post 86263593929 “I’m right” posts

This tells us a lot more than if I died though. I’m Sonja the vanilla townie btw

Was so ready to die, I almost got EoD chaos’d Again

also sorry for not voting Evan i panic voted, I didn't even see the votes on punchy, though considering his claim post Evan is likely town as well anyway

soooooo

can we lynch Dolby who's tried to lead on three town for absolutely no logical reason whatsoever?

or no?

Yeah i apologise for boarding the evan train but i didn't know what else to do. Who even suspected punchy tho? Not that I was dead certain but i def agreed that his town slip prob meant he was town

Lol sitting down to figure this out while waiting on tables was pretty hilarious... this game is everything I ever wanted

Evan is sure town imo. His notes as the thread went along seems something town would do.

And waffles is 100% town if theres gf balancing

Back